The Official Weekly Tournament of the Forums (WTF) #4

Actually, I was only wanting confirmation from the instances where one guy was saying his opponent was giving him the win and the whole conversation between them was out of the thread. Yeah, you guys are good.
So @TheNinjaOstrich says he’s giving @Dayv0 the win, then Dayv0 advances. So go ahead and get your match set up with @BigBadAndy :slight_smile: :+1:

1 Like

Better be available this week, Ostrich. I won’t take a bye! :persevere:

I’m just trying to devise a strategy to defeat lemon Hunter…

you just gotta believe. (And I’ll have to stop slacking and get back to practice :confused: )

1 Like

Pssst Dul… Don’t get put in the corner🚫People have a tendency to lose their lives in the corner😞

1 Like

GGS to @Sasuke99I. Why didn’t you use Gargos against me? I was little surprised that you didn’t use Gargos.

1 Like

I been playing lemon before you were on ultra combo dot com. My KI virginity was taken because of lemon hunters fulgore.

9 Likes

I’m trying to learn Jago again.

1 Like

5 Likes

WTF???

1 Like

This…
This is why we can’t have nice things. Smh.

3 Likes

Apparently i combo broke the chat.

4 Likes

Apparently so, lol. :joy:

1 Like

indeed lol

1 Like

@NashBlade I can be available for now if you are. I hit you up on the Xbox App but just in case you didn’t see the message there, I figured I’d check in with you here.

I have about an hour or 2. Then I’ll be in and out most of the day. Let me know what you can do? :slight_smile:

We can try something now.

I’m down!

ggs NashBlade. @FallofSeraphs76 3-2 media over nash.

1 Like

lol I think I should’ve tagged you @WrathOfFulgore my bad lol

1 Like