The Official Weekly Tournament of the Forums (WTF) #4

@Sasuke99I it looks like you’ve up against @Thunderb3E next, so when would you be free? For him Tuesday or Thursday afternoon/evening would be best, but if needs be he could do Sunday, Monday or Wednesday afternoon/evening as well…I just won’t be there to help him set it up.

wonder if @Sasuke99I will get salty when he fights @Thunderb3E

I beat @adrunkhalfbreed 3-1. GGs

2 Likes

I have all weekend free. Next week is finals so I can leave school early. Basically, I have all weekend. During the week, I’m on anytime after 2PM CST

WHy are you tagging me? just curious lol

WHo is my next opponent @WrathOfFulgore? My last opponent dropped out or something and ive lost track. I have received a challenge email in a week or 2

Yeah this tourney’s scheduling has been a bit abnormal due to not filling out the roster :confused:
Right now you’re waiting for @Zcythe and @STLemonHunter to finish their match, and you’ll play the loser between them.
And they have until…oh…well that was a bit of an oversight…
It looks like both you and @DoobyDude23 are caught in an bit of a goof up on my part. I was so preoccupied spacing out the winner’s bracket I didn’t realize the guys waiting for an opponent this week were going to be screwed due to deadlines…so this is going to be one of those rare situations where you and @DoobyDude23 & your opponents will be given some leeway so that you won’t be out due to deadlines, but only until…let’s say the start of round 5 (June 9th).

That should clear up that oversight and still give everyone plenty of time (mostly) to get caught up without too much issue.

…or if everyone can manage get whatever matches they’ve got going on done this week we’ll be back on track and we can ignore all of the above. :grin:

So Im up against @DoobyDude23? I can handle that… we have played before so shouldn’t be an issue.
Wondered why I didnt get an email.

@DoobyDude23 when is good for you the next week or so?

@ZTRAINOVER9000 Ey. Can we play today?

We already played our match and @STLemonHunter posted the results. It was his win.

1 Like

Yeah I’m on right now if you want to play.

1 Like

I’m gonna invite you soon

1 Like

I’m outside talking to a friend so if I don’t join give me a few mins

Ok.

Right, so…yeah, nevermind all of the above…just the TO not doing his damn job and panicking at perceived chaos and problems that aren’t there.

Anyway, @FallofSeraphs76, you’re matched up against @Zcythe.

2 Likes

GGS to @ZTRAINOVER9000

Kevbones 3-1 over Me GGS

5 Likes

Ok, well in that case how about we aim for Tuesday around 4pm? Sound good?

1 Like

That seems good :smiley:

1 Like

@TheNinjaOstrich what time of day will you be available this week?

1 Like

Should be off this entire week.

1 Like