The Official Weekly Tournament of the Forums (WTF) #3 thread

HAHAHAHA. To be honest, that matches is very fun! But I don’t want to fight your Maya again. Your Maya is nightmare than PinkDiamond. Lol

3 Likes

Not as scary as those grenades👍

4 Likes

I thought that said gender. I almost gave you the Savage of The Year Award :joy::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Yeah the fact that there are 96 of them is really scary too

3 Likes

Did you assume my gender?

There’s only two genders… here come flagged!

6 Likes

Does 9pm work?

:+1::+1::+1::+1:

That’s EST right?

LemonHunter beat me 0 - 3, and with that I take my leave out of the tournament, GGs!

2 Likes

GGs man

2 Likes

GGs to @WeddedOx1116077 . I won 3-0.

You guys, i just looked at my side of losers bracket. . . .and I’m not excited.

FIRST, I got to play @SlenderCashew50 who plays a MEAN Gargos. Just got Top 16 art Kombo Klash Online btw.

SECOND, if i even beat him I would have to play the winner of @DescartesTruth and @STLemonHunter. I play lemon all the time but when he gets mad he starts to beat me BAD :grimacing: puts if descartes wins then I HAVE NO IDEA WHO I’M PLAYING :joy::joy:

THIRD, If i somehow by the grace of buddha beat the winner of that right i got play THE GUY WHO PUT ME IN LOSERS IN THE 1ST PLACE :sob::sob:. @ZTRAINOVER9000 you guys…I’m not having a good day lol.

1 Like

imagine how hype it would be if you made it through though

2 Likes

What @STLemonHunter said :slight_smile:

2 Likes

F#!$ you lemon. F&#! You and everything you stand for :joy::joy::joy::joy: I’m a pessimist. We don’t look at the bright side.

5 Likes

LMAO. You gotta believe though!

I believe that if i even come close to beating slender that I’ll be too mentally drained too deal with you (if you win). Then even if i beat you I’m DAMN SURE not beating maya LMAO.

2 Likes

Well, if you chose to look at it like that. I still think you should BELEEV though :wink:

1 Like

Dul up in here with the self-savagery again :sob:

Push Dul! Push yourself! I know you can do it!

1 Like

Lemon if i could look at the glass half full as you Id quit playing omen and main fulgore. . . . . . . . . . .I’m going to wash my hands because i can’t believe i typed such nonsense.

3 Likes