The Official Weekly Tournament of the Forums (WTF) #3 thread

Awesome, are you okay with 1pm GMT on Saturday?

3 Likes

So yea. @Draigh beat me 3-0 with his stupid Mira with her stupid bats and her stupid mist form and that stupid damage and those stupid good buttons and that stupid gauntlet and that stupid accent and that stupid win pose and that stupid taunt.

No iā€™m not salty, what are you talking about?

8 Likes

Actually it wasnā€™t smooth at all - it only appeared that way to you due to the gameā€™s netcode. The lag was still there - otherwise, the replay wouldnā€™t have messed up.

My win came as a surprise to me too.
Been whoring around with Xcom 2 and Xenoblade lately (needed something with a slower pace with my busy life at the moment), so was a bit rustyā€¦

Mira can be a hard match-up for someone needing to get in close though, so I had that going for me.

In all fairness though he beat me good a few times, surpreme victories and allā€¦ :scream: ā€¦in a way only RAAM can destroy an opponent.

2 Likes

Yea, thatā€™s fine.

2 Likes

Hey guys, I signed up for this but have no idea how it works,
if anybody wants to play against me then please let me know when and howā€¦

1 Like

Ok, first off, your first opponent is @SlenderCashew50 (the bracket is in the original post, as well as all pertinent info about the tournament). We do one round of the tournament each week, and when the tournament week is up we move on to the next round. You need to get ahold of SlenderCashew50 and set up a match with himā€¦todayā€¦before 12pm central.

As a side note, itā€™s not a good idea to wait until the very last day of a round and say ā€œOk, Iā€™m here, what are we doing?ā€ Since we started early you had about 10 days to figure things out and get things set up.

2 Likes

EDIT: Ninjaā€™d by TO.

Attentive TO FTW!

2 Likes

Itā€™s more like lazy bum TO that has an off day today and is just bumming around the house sitting in front of the computer wasting his time playing 2 games (KI and a phone game) and browsing the forums at the same time.
:sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Whats the phone gameā€¦?

Sorry thats what I got out of itā€¦

ā€¦I find I play worthless timewasting casual phone games way too often, if I think about what I could have spend that time onā€¦

Transformers: Earth Wars

I have that one too, I feel it slows down real quick though at around level 20 or soā€¦ :pensive: That reminds me, need to go claim my crystal :sweat_smile:

Would love a good transformer game again thoughā€¦the xbox360 ones were great!

1 Like

Indeed, they were great, as well as Devastation, though Devastation doesnā€™t have a lot of replay value, to me anyway.

I was disappointed in devastation, couldnt even finish it, I got bored :scream: I expected more of platinum games, also why I didnt get their Turtles gameā€¦then off course Scaleboundā€¦

Slender is asleepā€¦

@TheNinjaOstrich - you available tonight? I should be free to run our set whenever today, on account of 18 inches of snow outside precluding me from going anywhere :smile:

1 Like

Iā€™ll be on around 11:00 PM CST. If you are still up.

Lol. Youā€™re killing me smalls :joy:

Might have to shoot for the weekend then, or maybe tomorrow evening sometime.

1 Like

You be safe man.

Canā€™t, I work. Late that time too.

Just 3-0 and call it a day. Itā€™s hard to play on the weekends. :confused: