The Official Weekly Tournament of the Forums (WTF) #3 thread

I will invite @ShadowCageNinja to fight me tomorrow. I’m tired of waiting…

… What.

… What?

Seriously, I am waiting for him fight me. But he still didn’t reply me.

We already discussed it in a DM…nothing to see here. :wink:

2 Likes

I can’t find ShadowCageNinja’s new gamertag. :confused:

NOOooo! Not @KevBones10 :scream:

I’m dead…DEAD…mumbles somethingtwitches crazily

3 Likes

Ok, so Round 1 is over, and there were 2 unresolved fights.

@SlenderCashew50 has mentioned several times both in this thread and in DMs that he was trying to get ahold of @JouksNetlander, who finally showed up yesterday, said "Ok, what do I do?"
In this case I’m giving the win to @SlenderCashew50

In @KevBones10 and @ShadowCageNinja 's match @ShadowCageNinja has been a no-show, so in this case I’m giving the win to @KevBones10

That being said, no one’s out of the tournament yet, well, except by choice, so you still have a chance.

To you guys that are going to the loser’s bracket, I recommend finding your opponent for the next round soon, like tomorrow, and setting up a time to play your match, and not waiting until the last minute/hour/day.

On that note, thanks to everyone that has already gone ahead and advancing as much as you can. It helps everything keep from dragging on, so you have our gratitude. And I highly encourage everyone else, if they have the opportunity to, to do the same.

7 Likes

You mean I still have a (slim) chance? Hmm… Thinks about continuing

Okay. So, who’s next?

Funny,I pretend to fight @ZTRAINOVER9000 tomorrow or on sunday. After that, I could just wait until March 3 xD

Heck, even now we have until Feb 17 xD

I tried to edit my videos with @WeddedOx1116077 yesterday but upload was wonky. Aiming for today

Edit: @GalacticGeek, you have to face @CoIyn

Hey, As far as I can tell I have as good of a chance of winning as I do finding an unclaimed $100 bill on the ground tomorrow, but I’m still in till I’ve been doubly eliminated. :wink:

5 Likes

I didn’t even know it was DE. I was too salty after my last loss to notice.

Yep, every WTF tourney so far has been DE.

Yeah, well, I participate in so many online tourneys nowadays, I easily lose track.

Great, so now I have to fight @ShadowCageNinja . I hope he’s available and very very rusty. :disappointed:

@DoobyDude23 he plays everyday so believe me when I tell you he’s available

2 Likes

good to know, might get the set done over the weekend then.

He is a Cinder main and pockets Spinal.

1 Like

And he eats peanut butter and jelly sandwiches for lunch.

2 Likes

If it makes you feel any better my next matchup is against whoever loses between @STORM179 or @TheNinjaOstrich, which either way I’m going to be the underdog in that matchup.

4 Likes