The KI3 Orchid cosplay appreciation thread

5 Likes

top 5 are by PhoenixForce85 Deviantart

Middle 4 are by miss-gidget Deviantart

Bottom 3 are by Kitty Rawr cosplayer

1 Like

Killer and Awesome KI3 Orchid cosplayers and overall cosplays :sunglasses:

I have to agree some amazing cosplays can’t wait to see what cosplays come out of season 3. :relaxed:

1 Like

Found some more not sure who by though

Explore K0rNb4LL

Imgur

3 Likes

By Ladysilverwing Deviantart

1 Like

Awesome. Nice to see some folks putting on the gear of our beloved badass lady.

3 Likes

The transition from cgi to human is appalling

3 Likes

By masifec 305 Instagram

3 Likes

Mileena and Orchid together, huh? Cool and neato. Overall a KI vs. MK crossover fighting game must AND needs to happen anytime soon now :sunglasses:

1 Like

I would not be excited to see these Orchid at a comic con
Maybe is all the colors and wrong accessories, one needs a sandwich stat are those BEER CANS for grenades???

Amanda Chavez could have thought about cosplay chaos with this difficult default

the very last at least seems to be her ethnicity
Does no one like the silver camo level 50 version id love to see that one

I hope they introduce a new standard costume

I think they did a good job especially considering Orchid’s costume seems pretty hard to make considering it takes in so many different design elements and accessories.

3 Likes

Yea anyone who takes the time to create a costume and stuff deserves some praise! And these all came our great it seems! I’m glad people like the characters enough to cosplay them, I hope we continue to see more!

2 Likes

Indeed. bu if that’s always hard they could easily put on an 80’s bright green leotard and boots and what-not but they worked hard at it. I say kudos!

1 Like

anorexic Orchid

1 Like

I like the way the last one even used a similar pose as Orchid you can tell just how much effort went into making it.

2 Likes

2 Likes

More by Kitty Rawr

2 Likes

Fantastic modern Orchid cosplay by Bastet Sama

3 Likes