The "Godlike with All Buffs" thread

Minions and stoneskin is it for me…wheb he gets thise out, their is no winning a fair fight, so get on him and dont let up, for stoneskin down HK works pretty well, just those minions and his telepot clobbering and psycho crusher over and over again :scream:

1 Like

Has anyone tried Fulgore’s beam with free shadow? Unless I am wrong, that should do alot of damage and white damage if he blocks it. Using him with Omen means that if one fails the other has a chance. Or just see it as each one just needs to get one life bar. I am to tired to try it now, but will be giving this a shot later.

1 Like

I did that on a lower difficulty run, and it seemed to have really good results.
Using the 40% Damage Nanobots, the Ceremonial Dagger for 150% projectile damage, Spider Talismans/Great Focus Scrolls for full meters at the start and The Elixir of Greater Focus for instant double instinct and free meter, I hit him really hard.
On a Gargos without flesh of Gargos, it did about 70% raw damage, and even more when I hit him in his armored state.

Think they’ll buff gargos? I think for godlike difficultly he should have all his buffs available to him (Ie all 10 if you don’t get rid of 4 omens). But if you get rid of the omens then you still have to deal with the other 6.

about to retry shadow lords again he give me the wet water on my second run

Nah man, have him get back up as golden Gargos with all ten buffs, but just one life bar.

If he beats you you still win Shadow Lords as the shadow energy would still destroy his body, it would just be a bonus boss. Think like Gokuentou in SF Alpha 3 World Tour.

So in this scenario you lose but you win?

I can’t believe this stupid strategy worked lol

Yeah because if you face him you’ve already beaten the regular boss, just met the circumstances for the bonus one.
Think like Dural in VF. Doesn’t matter if you lose.

Eh…well…kinda…nah.

I agree, that should be a hell of a fight, but you’ll get a BIG satisfaction if you manage to pull it off.