The "GGs" Thread! (AKA The Enormous Matchmaking and Rational Beef Resolution Thread)

Am I reading this right???
@SonicDolphin117 thats insane. Hope you make Top 8.

1 Like

GG @SonicDolphin117!! Hope you make it to the top!!

2 Likes

I made it
to the big screen

I’m satisfied

huff

No I am NOT sleeping, I need to see twitter and twitch for the responses.

4 Likes

You were doing so well with Ms Wu :sob:

1 Like

My biggest regret was that I didn’t counter break. lol

4 Likes

You key him break a lot of heavies.

You guys should’ve heard @ItzTymeToDul whooping when he saw Sleep lock out on the final combo. Made the win even better XD

7 Likes

Only two words
 NERF GLACIUS! :smiley:

Nah good stuff! It makes me so happy to see my friends kicking butt! First Storm
 now you!!! Super congrats and best of luck tomorrow!

Didn’t even use Glacius once. I ran with Kim Wu basically the whole run.

4 Likes

I was joking. :wink:

Lol. You should’ve. Thompxson is actually pretty consistent about breaking heavies.

SFV so laggy so lets KI. :smiley:

A little funny thing that happened the other day. :sunglasses:

4 Likes

GG’s to @DoobyDude23 for the spontaneous ish ft5-10 set! Been out w the machine a lot lately and otherwise busy so t was good to finally get some games in. After not playing for a couple weeks, I feel like for a sec I was playing better than I ever have. Awesome bait in that final game, hit me w an 84% skewer counterbreak. Can’t wait for the runback!

1 Like

GGs to @TDBLumiere for the long set. I Got bodied 20-1 but it was a learning experience for sureâ˜ș

1 Like

Ggs you too @ZTRAINOVER9000 you’re really good with all the cast it’s so crazy :slight_smile: :+1:

Ggs to:

1 Like

@ItzTymeToDul still down to play tonight?

1 Like

Anyone want to play today?

HMU.

GGs! your aganos is on point, well played! see you again in the next match, it was a pleasure

1 Like