The "GGs" Thread! (AKA The Enormous Matchmaking and Rational Beef Resolution Thread)

Are you going to be available for most of today? I’ll be on but probably a little later.

Yeah I’ll be on later. I’m resting for right now because I’m trying to get over a cold.

HMU when you’re ready.

1 Like

Colds suck. Heal up buddy, wouldn’t want a fever on hot days, they are quite brutal.

1 Like

Thanks man. They suck.

I’ll live though.

1 Like

@KevBones10 mind if i get a set with your arbiter?

GG to grand pappy chris, I got the chance to play two ft5 sets during which I collectively got 3 wins, which was good enough for me.

2 Likes

We need to play again my dude.

I had a great match on ranked today.

Mutual taunt at the start ftw.

indeed, I need a good thrashing from your Omen.

@BubbRubb4Real

What time do you think you will be on?

No.

kappa. I will play with you!

Maybe in about ten minutes? Are you still available?

AH S*** i just took a shower. Yes I’m here.

1 Like

@ItzTymeToDul wanna finish that set tonight?

1 Like

GGs go out to @MandrillManiac for the fun set of matches like usual. Hope to play ya again soon! :smile::+1:

1 Like

GG’s my homie! Twas fun!

1 Like

I’d love to play more matches with you dudes, but between work and my brother I haven’t had nearly as much game time as I’d like. Hopefully I’ll get some proper playtime when Eagle drops!

I was gonna ask. How was your new job?

To the bored at work thread I go!

GGS @raven is raw he bodied me 10-2 with Cinder, and he wanna just learning the Sadira’s MU lol ^_^. When he’ll master it (i think it’s good now) he will be a monster :+1:.

I hope play him against his spinal one day i’ll try to escape perfect :rofl::rofl:

You play sadira? Would you care to play a set sometime soon?