The "GGs" Thread! (AKA The Enormous Matchmaking and Rational Beef Resolution Thread)

8 Likes

@GalacticGeek it’s all good man I get where your coming from but @STORM179 did say ggs after I left and even if he didn’t it’s cool lol I wouldn’t have been upset. Appreciate looking out tho.

1 Like

:laughing:

“This type of situation has happened repeatedly, but as per usual the problem is with the various and ever-changing group who disagree with me, not myself.”

5 Likes

Sooooooo
 I might be offline for my mother’s birthday today.

So if anyone want’s to play it would have to be later.

1 Like

Ggs going out to @ItzTymeToDul

We finally got our sets in :slight_smile::+1:

Ggs to Xbox, for deciding to body me in the middle of my gaming session. Really glad the, “It’s time to update!” happens to appear whenever it wants.

Basically 3-0’d me with the choices of staying offline, staying offline or turning it off.

Ggs, wasn’t deeply invested in game or something.

1 Like

Videos or it didn’t happen :tada::rage::tada: - @ItzTymeToDul get on it!

And shout-outs to @CGbastfree for the extended set today. The matches were a ton of fun, and I learned a lot! Definitely looking forward to doing it again :slight_smile::thumbsup:

1 Like

Happy birthday to your mom! :smiley:

1 Like

Well I got thaluciandragon and TBS sickle in front of him. Not to mention @oTigerSpirit set will be uploaded on Tuesday. Plus I played zcythe. @DarkLrdChuckles destroyed my kan ra, but then I got serious and it went slightly more in my favor lol

GGs to @NitricZenith. She was fun to talk to (because she got a working mic!). :microphone::grin:

Those Gargos/Fulgore matches at the end were a lot of fun! I clearly need the matchup experience against a fully chunked Aganos, however, mobility is no match against being stone walled!

1 Like

Stone walled? I like that phrase! Good one! :grin:

Yeah he’s brick hard that one. :wink:

1 Like

we should play a set sometime.

1 Like

@BigBadAndy Ey! Wanna fight me later? :smiley:

@GalacticGeek Can I play with you now?

That’s a good idea! You guys can teach her a lot! Of, course, girls just wanna have fun. :slight_smile:

Sure!

but I’m not used to silence. :no_mouth:

-__- But we can have chats in message.

True, but that slows things down. Thank goodness I have a chatpad. :wink:

1 Like