The "GGs" Thread! (AKA The Enormous Matchmaking and Rational Beef Resolution Thread)

@STORM179 and @Zcythe thanks for inviting me to the lobby it’s was fun. There is alot of MU things I need to learn. Maybe next time I’ll get some wins lol

If you guys are still on, can you invite me?

Already sent

Gg’s man. Don’t sweat it - you’ll get there :thumbsup:

ggs to @STORM179 and @TheNinjaOstrich and @GalacticGeek i wanted to play against storm more to learn but eh another time :slight_smile:

1 Like

Indeed. I’ve played a bunch of KI in the past 12 hours or so, so wanted to go out and do some actual life stuff. We’ll play again sometime in the future I’m sure :slight_smile:

GG’s to @Zcythe, @MandrillManiac, @TheNinjaOstrich, @SlenderCashew50, @ADMRiddles, and @GalacticGeek. Had a lot of fun :thumbsup:

3 Likes

oh its 100% that we will play again my good friend :slight_smile:

When Will I finally beat @STORM179 in a set???

1 Like

Never because @STORM179 has been scientifically been proven to be unbeatable when serious.

1 Like

I beg to differ :joy:

1 Like

Ggs to @SlenderCashew50, @STORM179, @GalacticGeek & @Zcythe for the games! It was fun.

Thanks to @Zcythe again for that extended Exhibition set we had! :slight_smile:

GGs dude! The set was fun too!

1 Like

I do think an agreed upon rule for lobbies should be in place that if you win five consecutive than you pass the torch and move to the end of the queue. I think that would facilitate more players having the opportunity to play each other.

5 Likes

@STORM179 @TheNinjaOstrich @SlenderCashew50 @Zcythe

I’m disappointed in all of you - you all forgot about @ADMRiddles! He was there too! How are newer players going to ever feel welcome if you can’t even remember them!? :unamused:

1 Like

Ggs to @SoSRaGnArOk!

We played a set in ranked. Ggs man!

1 Like

I joined late. Sorry… :confused:

You really ought to read things more closely before trying to put people on blast… :unamused:

1 Like

But I double- and triple-checked before posting… You must’ve edited your post! :confused:

Nah, thats not fun! Let’s complain just because and call names!

2 Likes

Well, technically @SlenderCashew50 never gave me or @SonicDolphin117 a mention but I didn’t come crying about it.

It happens all the time. Oh well.

1 Like