The "GGs" Thread! (AKA The Enormous Matchmaking and Rational Beef Resolution Thread)

I’m always down for some sets where we can both improve. Just hit me up whenever you’re ready.

1 Like

Haha. Define “later” :-p

I should be finished adulting in about 2hrs.

Alright. I’ll probably start adulting in 2 hours, so I’ll have to catch you later I’m afraid.

Hi.

Irie den no prob

I’m free tonight! Did I miss anything yet?

GG’s to @CStyles45

His Gargos Kan-ra and aganos are really scary. But the matches made my extremely bleak day A whole lot better.

You rock dude. :smiley:

5 Likes

I want to have a 1st to 50 sometime within the next day…Any takers?

I would, but would literally be 50-0 lol, wouldnt be much fun for you

I’m up for it. sure. I’ve shrugged off nearly all my ARIA nerves so I should be good. And that I’m fully prepared to deal with the bug issue as well even though I’m still salty about it.

We could use it as a learning experience in your case so we could work on things we both struggle at.

Ok great…I wanna learn the Aria mu more anyway…I’ll probably be running Spinal most of the time anyway…tryna get him up to par.

1 Like

Go kick Aria’s shiny ■■■ :wink: Had something come up, so cant be on long now anyways, maybe in a few hours I’ll be on longer if you still have a mind to then.

Yea I’m bout to hit the club but I’m gonna b on most of the day

1 Like

That ■■■ can crush concrete. She brings a new meaning to the term “buns of steel”.

1 Like

The Lord of bones is gonna see what those “buns of steel” are about :smiling_imp:

1 Like

Spinal’s a perv it seems then. Which I’m fine with.

Lololol

Well duh, didnt you see his bone®