The "GGs" Thread! (AKA The Enormous Matchmaking and Rational Beef Resolution Thread)

GG’s Storm! However, what do you expect when Sadira was the customer service rep you spoke to. She notoriously bad. The last guy that cursed her out (as she wouldn’t give him a $25 dollar credit off his Ultra Tech cell phone bill) ended up missing. :smiley:

2 Likes

i knew that representative sounded fishy and strangely familiar, thats what i get for not calling her last weekend! so im here wondering how to rebuild fulgore and i am reading this ghastly manual…

I’m glad this thread is still going on!

If anyone’s up for some sets I’m Here :smile:

Gamertag: Alienotic Freak (The fourm can’t change user names yet)

I’m should be online for a couple of hours.

@STORM179 @TheNinjaOstrich @Fwufikins Will you guys be on tonight at some point?

Edit: Never mind I have got homework I should do. Maybe tomorrow.

1 Like

If I were to get on today, it would be around 11:00 Pm Central Time. Working late today.

Eh. No problem. Honestly I probably should wait till tomorrow anyway. Just remembered I Got Homework/essays I probably should do.

Maybe tomorrow is better.

GG’s to @LeoFerreis for bodying my Hisako in a FT10. Look forward to doing it again sometime! :grin:

4 Likes

GGs to @RGLOfficial - those were some interesting matches. Interesting that you didn’t know about my complete lack of vision though :smiley:

I’m trying to improve Ag’s shadow defense, so sure!

Anyone want MKX or KI play with me? I’m boring…

KI sure. I will add oyu. Gimme a minute

1 Like

My real gamertag is KevBones10…

Not KevBones100! lol

GG’s to @STORM179 !

My power went out… so that’s a thing…Good night!

Any high level players wanna run a match to test out some of the cam features. I’m a mid level player, but would like to do some testing, let me know.

I can fight right now. What do you mean test out CAM?

Invite me gt is username I’ll explain in game

I’m on now and have a few min

Don’t have Season One characters except Shago so don’t expect me to be great as I don’t have Fulgore. I still have a fairly descent Omen,Shago,and Aria.

ITS DOUBLE XP!

Anyone want to start up an all night lobby?