The "GGs" Thread! (AKA The Enormous Matchmaking and Rational Beef Resolution Thread)

Just ask someone to fight you.

1 Like

GGs to @DulXboxOne!! it was nice talking and playing with you. I was amazed with your breaking timing =O , I mean, for real.
Great readings on the manuals and patterns =D

@Fwufikins it would be nice, I need all the practice I can get =)

@SonicDolphin117

Today is the last day Iā€™m going to be home before I head off to the beach for a week. Iā€™ll still be able to play with you guys, but the internet connection will be worse and Iā€™ll have much less free time.

I wonder what you call worse internet XD BTW, I could use some Glacius practice. I also like playing with him. Even though I enjoy playing with Wulf with all my heart it wouldnā€™t hurt to have another character with another gamestyle. Maybe some day we can play.

I donā€™t know if Iā€™ll be home today, but maybe on Saturday we can play some matches people, it would be cool.

1 Like

I want to play! But Iā€™m at work :frowning:

Oh well. I guess I can wait to get bodied by @MaruMDQ. Lol.

1 Like

Hmmmā€¦ Hey @MaruMDQ, I want to fight your Sabrewulf!

1 Like

Yeap, we could fight! two or three days ago I was in the KI lab while talking to a good player in my party, and you were playing agaisnt him in ranked XD I donā€™t remember the outcome, but I think he told me you used eyedolā€¦Or Gargos? I get them confused all the time =S (the names lol)

1 Like

Why would you say that? XD But yes, we have to fight =)

Wulf is a hard Matchup for me, and I hear your Wulf is deadly, with really good Oki and footsies. Iā€™m going to get bodied. XD

RIP Ostrich.

2013-2016

Well Iā€™m ready any time.

I use Eyedol. Shall we play now?

I just added you as friend on Xbox live.

You are godlike. I had real trouble with your oki.

1 Like

Thanks!

1 Like

Ggs to @lHagenl!

We had a very intense fight playing ranked. His Kan-ra its nuts!

1 Like

Well, an Ostrich versus a Wulf is not exactly a fair matchup, unless the Wulf gets some nerfs :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Anyone up for some matches late tonight? My RAAM is ready to rip guts and stomp nuts. :joy:

1 Like

Iā€™m downā€¦around what time?

Oh we running again?

Probably around midnight CST.

Ok cool

1 Like

Iā€™m feeling like running Sadira if anyone is down for some matches. Let me know :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Ggs to @DurtyDee810. Bumped into him in a random ranked match.

2 Likes