The "GGs" Thread! (AKA The Enormous Matchmaking and Rational Beef Resolution Thread)

No, you did it all wrong! I’m supposed to be watching and learning!!! That means you can’t fight him unless I’m there!!! :worried:

1 Like

Sorry, busy putting up the Christmas tree with family… :christmas_tree:

2 Likes

Lol. Don’t worry Geek. Knowing is half the battle, but the other half is actually doing it.

It’s ok! I hope you have enjoying with you family!

Lol. Sorry, was more a spur of the moment thing where the timing worked out.

What in particular were you interested in learning? I could perhaps shed some light on what I noted of @Sasuke99I’s play style, and he could do the same for me if he wished.

We can do a 3 player lobby where you watch us do a ft20. It would have to be when my new controller arrives because my controller randomly turns off and doesn’t turn back on every now and then as it happened in the matches.

Haha. Dunno abt a FT20…kinda don’t feel like chasing you for that many matches to be honest. :laughing:

Well just a few matches for him would be fine I guess. FT2?

Five or ten is ok.

Sure. Just let my new controller arrive and GG to be ready and make it on a weekend or winter break.

Cool beans. Just me know whenever. I’ll play Sadira for the next set.

Noooooooooooooo!!! :tired_face:

1 Like

That is how I felt when he chose Hisako:P

1 Like

I absolutely love that this is doubling as a match-making thread :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I fought a few of your Shadows last night, except GG’s is broken and crashes the game at the pre-fight loading screen. I suspect my Shadow will lose any retaliation, because I don’t think I have enough decent recordings for it yet.

but please go and fight my Shadow, I’m only halfway to the Shadow Ruffian achievement and would love some assistance in getting there!

Lol. Like I said, if there was something you wanted to know about the earlier set you can just ask, I’m willing to relate what I learned as best I can, and imagine Sasuke is probably willing to do the same.

But not much sense in redoing that particular MU. We managed to get in a good 15 games or so, and while it’s fairly novel, chasing with Hisako is actually pretty annoying. I’m disinclined to run the exact same set again just with spectators, so may as well shift things up a bit and let Sadie stretch her legs!

If there’s really any interest to see the previous set, we could probably just upload the matches (or at least a few of them) using Upload Studio - if that’s ok with you of course @Sasuke99I. Would probably enlist @Marbledecker’s help to put the set on youtube so we could just embed it here in the thread. Is that something anyone would be interested in?

1 Like

If you folks want my help, I am down for the cause!

I was planning to organise a lobby next weekend (not this friday/saturday but the following one). We can arrange a time together listing the major time zones to make sure that everyone who wants to can get along and then just battle it out, chat and hopefully have a good time. How does this sound for everyone?

4 Likes

Count me in, sir! :smile:

I’ll try my best to crash the party. Like Rash!

1 Like