The "GGs" Thread! (AKA The Enormous Matchmaking and Rational Beef Resolution Thread)

That reminds me. One day we will play Street Fighter dude! Maybe I can show you my Q and Ryu.

1 Like

Sounds good friend! We probably would have gotten around to it by now if KI weren’t SO freaking fun :sweat_smile:

Sunday I am free. I can stream the matches so if spectators want to watch they can?

You are never excluded Moon. :smile:

Yeah, that’s true. Because for the most part you are on the other side of the world. :wink:

M00NLight we can do some right now. Not a lot of matches but just a few.

I will be on for about 3 more hours. Just message me if you want to go.

In that case, I’ll hop on now and get that set in if that works. My Sundays are generally a little busy anyway. Is that an “I” or an “L” in your name? :-p

Capital i. There is a space between Sasuke and the 99I

Oh no you dont. Will add later.

Welp. Until you can change your forum name I guess I’m stuck with @MandrillManiac for a long time…

Hey If anyone wants to find me again I recently just changed my gamertag to:

Alienotic Freak

It’s also my new internet persona.

Am I cool yet…?

1 Like

LOL Sure. You were cool to begin with, so I don’t see the reason why switching your name to something you like suddenly makes you uncool. Still the same person = Still Cool! :smile:

Mandrill Maniac While cool as it is got really boring (at least to me) after awhile…

And the xenomorphs are awesome (and morbid) So I thought “S-c-r-e-w it I’m changing my name on the internet.”

And thank you! I feel like a cool person again

1 Like

GG’s sir. It’s been a while since I fought someone quite as defensive as you, so It was definitely an interesting set.

1 Like

Who’s ready for my MKX king of the hill?

Don’t forget about this!