The "GGs" Thread! (AKA The Enormous Matchmaking and Rational Beef Resolution Thread)

What bug?

1 Like

This. Basically left and right are the opposite. Try to block or do any special with that…

I’ve been playing him since his launch. Really fun character just hard to master.

2 Likes

Although I am trying to learn jago.

Finally.

Sounds like a skill I used in Phantom Dust called “Confused Gravity” that scrambled everybody’s inputs, lol.

2 Likes

Or the main mechanic of my lovecraftian character suggestion

I’m looking to get some more matches in today if anybody’s game. Will be running a lot of Jago, but might also pull out Tusk and Kim Wu as well.

Let me know if you want to play :slight_smile:

I’m up And this time I can stay now.

If you’re on later, I can be a punching bag.

GG’s to @STORM179 @DarkLrdChuckles and @TheNinjaOstrich

Very fun times. Helped my night too.

2 Likes

Happy to be of service. Great playing and talking with you as always :slight_smile:

And shout outs to the rest of the party members as well :thumbsup:

1 Like

Sorry I missed it, Storm, but… Priorities…

Ggs to @MandrillManiac for a short but intense Jago-Eyedol xD

1 Like

No sweat dude - life comes first. I’ll be gone again all next week for work, so I won’t exactly be tearing up KI either in a couple days. :-p

GGS to a long set with @DulXboxOne!

1 Like

Omg my bad. I was suppose to say GG this time. Yeah as always nice games dude.

1 Like

What characters did you guys wind up playing?

Also: who won DP or throw? :open_mouth:

Jago mirror during DP & Throw, and mostly me. Dul did surprise me a lot though, and came back in some. :slight_smile:

As for sets, we were just messing around with characters for a while, and later in the set we pulled out our mains.

I hate games like DP or throw. It reminds me of the MLG in Halo - let’s distill the game down to a minimum of stuff by taking out all of the great variety of things that make the game great in the 1st place and make it balanced and dull instead. Sure, why not!? :rolling_eyes:

Do you understand why we did it and how it helps you?