The dumbest thing you ever heard about KI

Huh?

Hmm, maybe that wasn’t you, had “storm” in his name, seemed familiar with the forums and said users, never mind. :slight_smile:

That’s me. Just a Passing Through Storm Michael right?

Aha, yeah, thanks for the unexpected entertainment, I don’t think I’ve been that far down the YouTube rabbit hole of people arguing in the comments in forever and the responses aren’t usually that amusing. :grinning:

2 Likes

I just saw that huge cluster ■■■■ of a comment section, gotta say whole lotta laughs to be had “dere” lol.

4 Likes

Ah. Yeah, I make it a point to not engage with nonsense any more than absolutely necessary in my daily life. YouTube comments don’t make the list of stuff I care to spend time or energy on. :-p

3 Likes

This is wise.

I made an exception in this particular case because I saw something show up on Twitter and it made me cross. I figured I would make a contribution and have since had fun laughing at the responses, but for the most part it’s wasted mental and emotional energy.

As an aside, how’s Singapore going?

1 Like

Singapore is going really well man :slight_smile: Finally got internet set up at my apartment and getting my car later today, but in the meantime I’ve been out most nights and just hanging out and enjoying life.

On the not-awesome front, the moving company seems to have been sitting on my air shipment for the past 3 weeks, so not too happy about that. Other than that wrinkle though, been having an absolute blast!

5 Likes

You should have seen my comment thread on Glacius’s Ultimate. It was brief, just that one guy trying to goad me into an argument again, but he ended up walking into his own low-brow stupidity, and IMHO it was hillarious. :joy:

5 Likes

That’s probably for the best, it did strike me as being out of character for you to be honest.

It’s not something I tend to do often myself but this particular person’s way of thinking seems so off, it’s kind of like a car crash - you can’t look away! He’s started repeating himself even moreso now and I’m not interested in mud slinging because it gets you nowhere with people like that, I’ll leave him to live in his own weird little world.

@WrathOfFulgore I think I saw that, he went straight for the old “debate me for realz” (whatever that means) as soon as he saw you post, made some comments that would make anyone question why someone spends so much time thinking about male body parts and was left shouting at effectively thin air.

Anyway I’m going to let this thread return to it’s intended topic, it was amusing to see the gloves (and the forum filter) come off, though.

2 Likes

Yeah, that’s the posts all right.

I gotta be honest, I’m perhaps a little too proud of myself for how he just walked into that setup.

“Why are you so fixated on what’s in my pants?”
“Do you have anything in your pants dere?”

censored for forum use

:joy::joy:

I know I really shouldn’t, but I’ll probably be laughing about that one for days.

But yeah, you’re right, It’s time to resume to our regularly scheduled thread.

3 Likes

I’m proud that we’re exposing that cult leader for who he is.

Ad-Hominem attacks should be punished anyway.

And even he got banned. Life is good.

2 Likes

KI is dead.

^yeah okay buddy. We get it. You hate KI everytime IG announces something you don’t like, yet everytime a video is uploaded in the Killer Instinct YouTube channel, you’re trolling for attention.

KI obviously isn’t dead. You just want to say that because everybody else is having fun but you.

Sad.

2 Likes

It confounds me how such nasty, over-dramatic people truly expect others to take their opinions seriously like there’s nothing wrong with them.

7 Likes

I think a lot of this is that these are people who in their real lives are not taken seriously. They are clearly not socially adept and they try to build a following of like minded people online. When someone disagrees with them it takes them out of their fantasy of acceptance, bringing up the same type of social rejection they deal with in real life, and sends them into a rage.

8 Likes

Ugh… gotta love social snowflakes. :stuck_out_tongue:

You are 100% correct. :smiley:

1 Like

Yeah. I think much of it is also the entitlement mentality these days, where being right is all that matters. You can say outrageous and exaggerated things, demonize and blame everyone and everything that may differ from your viewpoint, get away with not doing research and generally just be a giant self-absorbed jerk because it’s exciting and your intentions are ultimately good. Basically you’re excused from acting like a decent person.

2 Likes

The Entitlement complex is sadly a large issue. I exist… so I’m entitled. It’s like when people say the most absurd things and defend their ridiculous stance because is just their “opinion”, as if that justifies their lack of understanding of the subject matter.

1 Like

Yeah, and apparently now not even pedophile remarks about my kids are beneath them. :rage:

2 Likes

They cut straight to the most outrageously offensive thing they can think of because they want to make you mad and they can get away with it. There’s no rules. But it’s the ultimate paper tiger whistling into the wind. They are completely powerless in every way.

4 Likes