The dumbest thing you ever heard about KI

And that’s what they called “debating” smh

2 Likes

From what I can figure their idea of debating is 2 people basically having the internet equivalent of a rap battle where they just keep dissing each other until one side runs out of stuff to say, so it’s more of an endurance match than a battle of wits (edit: which would explain why one of them keeps saying he won out over Adam Isgreen’s mic drop posts). Plus there’s no real goal other than net cred, because I mean it’s not like these guys have a purpose. They’re not trying to encourage the KI team to make a better game, that’s for sure.

5 Likes

You are quite right. There really isn’t a debate, because the entitled individual doesn’t care about resolution. There is no goal, other than making as many people as mad as possible. For myself, when I see a convo has reached this point, I step out. No point wasting air.

1 Like

this may seem random as all hell but that name Paper Tiger sounds like the most badass JOJO stand name i have heard in a long time. with multiple unique power idea such as the ability to create life like paper origami clones that have no power or strength. maybe even turn other people and their weapons into paper origami versions that are super weak and useless.

sorry first day of university and the class im in is pretty boring…hehe

2 Likes

Anything Angry Joe said about KI.

1 Like

What? He did? Really? When? :confused: :open_mouth:

A few years ago. 2015 I think. He said he couldn’t understand the combat system, even though it has a very good training mode(the dojo).

1 Like

“Man, X’s ultimate is good!”

“No it isn’t. Stop defending IG.”

A summary of a convo between a true KI fan and someone that pretends to be.

2 Likes

Man, I hate the term “true fan”. We’re all fans of KI, even these so called haters. The difference is we’re mostly content with the current game and they feel it should have went in a different direction.
It’s kinda like with nationalism. Not many people would say that in order to be a “true American” for example that they have to blindly accept whoever the president is and everything they do. And similarly, just because the KI team does things a certain way means we all have to blindly accept everything they do as being the best approach. They’re entitled to their opinions.

…Doesn’t mean they’re not a**hole trolls.

10 Likes

Here’s one.

Ultimates are censored.

2 Likes

RIGHT ON!! bud. I too would like to challenge this so called concept of a true fan. I don’t approve of everyhting that the new KI has done, but I like most of what they got.

There’s nothing wrong with @TheSkullAddict’s intent by saying that, but the term “true fan” usually denotes the idea that one person’s love of whatever franchise/hobby/ etc. is somehow superior to another person’s love of it because they do X where the other guy does Y. For example you could say a “true fan” of Star Wars can quote every movie word for word, goes to conventions, and has joins light saber duels in cosplay, and if you don’t you’re not a “true fan”. Another would say you’re not a “true fan” unless you own every single Star Wars lego kit ever made. Another would say you’re not a “true fan” unless you accept that the prequels are just as good as the original trilogy. You can see where each of these people are unified in being Star Wars fans, but just because they have different interests within the brand doesn’t mean the Lego guy is better than the Cosplay guy, etc.

1 Like

Yeah it is complete BS to me. Someone said I was not a true fan of Halo because I choose not to spend 60 bucks on Halo 5.

The reason I did not want to buy it is because It had nothing that I want which was split-screen and playable Elites. and they told me, that unless I spend 60 bucks on a game in the franchise which as nothing for me, I’m not a true fan.

6 Likes

You didnt see mine? What I said to a certain person? V…L …A…D

1 Like

To each their own especially on halo, I’ve been told I’m not a true halo fan because I like the games developed by 343.

Hmm, I might have actually, I don’t remember, that person seems to go on endlessly once you reply to him, send me a PM?

Let me clear this up. If for whatever reason you choose to troll me over my compliments about an Ultimate on YouTube or about the devs on this forum, then that’s when I no longer consider you a true fan.

A true fan would at least conduct himself properly and give out actual suggestions and better feedback than “OMG KI is dead” or “Wow, you guys defend everything they do around here!”

Let’s separate the real fans from the fake ones by improving ourselves as a unit. Because to be honest, I’m getting real tired of this KI cult crap from people who criticize people and not ideas.

4 Likes

“Another fan that defends IG. KI slowly dies.”

Oh he’s a fan alright…

While we’re worrying about new content being brought in, I guess a few people are willing to speak against these fake KI fans that got salty when they got banned and then lie about it on YouTube.

Don’t you think silence is killing us too?

2 Likes

I got told about who this person you’re all speaking of is. I watch three of their videos in an attempt to grasp what his issues were and where his frustration was coming from. Then, YouTube ‘suggested’ his newest video to me on my timeline and i watched that too. After watching all that, i still don’t really understand their frustration, arguments and logic other than it’s a channel/vessel to vent. That’s fine in it’s own way, but i’m thoroughly tired of the same message said through 4 videos.

You wanna know how strong a tool silence is? After this post, i’m not going to think about the channel, the person, all parties involved, all ‘he said she said’ and go about my business. Imagine if everyone that didn’t agree did the same.

Sure, silence sounds weak, but is a guy on a soapbox yelling nonsense important if no one turns to give him attention?

7 Likes

Strong reply. Now don’t get me wrong. I went the silent route myself but I tell you, after awhile of being ‘silent’, you tend to want to make some noise.

As much as I hate the idea of being ‘silent’, letting the bad guy go, and turning the other cheek, you have a point.

(Not that I regret doing what I did however).