The dumbest thing you ever heard about KI

I’ve been hearing that Ki is dead even before Season 1 had wrapped :roll_eyes:
Also when people say that KI 1994 is a better game… sure it might be sentimental and you have fond memories of it but it’s not a better game that what we have now.

1 Like

Lol. Forget “better” - the original KI isn’t even really a good game to be honest. I played both it and KI2 exactly one time in the ultra packs. Put them in, got a few games in, and ultimately just had to go "wow…this isn’t actually a good game :sweat_smile: "

4 Likes

back in the day, thats all we knew… it was a really cool game!! 20 years ago… time wasnt kind to the original ki

1 Like

anything moonlight ninja posted i would add. lololol

2 Likes

"Kim Wu & Maya were boring "
“They shouldn’t return”

1 Like

“KI2 Orchid costume pls”

How many times they told you? It will never happen…

5 Likes

So sad tho :sleepy: and overall DUMB Af! to not add that.

1 Like

You take that back!! KI 1 was awesomeness wrapped in…
…Eh, by today’s standards it is mediocre.
But then again every fighting game aside from Street Fighter 2, which they made like 7 versions of back then, was pretty bad…even and especially the Mortal Kombat games. So by 90’s standards it was like #2, and even then it was a matter of preference. The biggest issue with the older KI games is the combo system was more strict in which buttons you pressed after special moves to count as an auto-double. If you’re not used to it it makes for a pretty steep learning curve. And even if you do learn it…yeah it’s still mediocre and KI3 is much better.

1 Like

The ultimates don’t have gore this game sucks annoys me everytime.

1 Like

And also… dis —> http://prntscr.com/g9q72b

A guy streaming on twitch had wrote after he lost to a fulgore twice “I’m used to breaking tournament level ■■■■ not whatever this fool’s doing” which made me laugh even harder since he said prior to that match that KI’s been dead since TJ came out.

“This game needs to add ultimates.”

This quote is more stupid in retrospect.

2 Likes

KI is dead

“We need a New KI right NOW!”

9 Likes

We need a new KI later. :stuck_out_tongue:

Season 3 Killed KI.

^ Yeah okay, get the f.uck out of here!

4 Likes

“Kilgore is clone character” Have you played him? Kilgore’s design kinda look like Fulgore, but his gameplay is very different…

3 Likes

I always knew that you were not supposed to give yourself a nickname. You must feel flattered. Some really good ones appear. :smile:

Most people just call me “Sonic” or “Dolphin” online, though I don’t have a nickname with local friends. Multiple people tried “Andy” and that didn’t feel right to me.

1 Like

This place is a cult!

^meanwhile his dumbass makes a small cult of KI haters and tries to defame us, cries when he gets reported and thinks about us everyday when we don’t agree with anything he says.

Dere.

^His catchphrase lmao. Thirty-nine subscribers (and slowly counting) and still looks dumb.

(Yeah, I’m talking about you. Go make another pointless rant video that nobody cares about. Dere. :joy::joy:)

12 Likes