The dumbest thing you ever heard about KI

ive also played you in the past several months ago unless im thinkin of someone else. you ate my counter break cuz i turned your guesses against you as a weapon LOL

3 Likes

“You are scrubby for using Kilgore’s Missiles!”

Wait…what? lol that’s one of his moves and strategies…have you tried to get in on someone with Kilgore?

5 Likes

You are so wrong about CBs…you are just doing them wrong. WRONG I tell ya!

Use the CB as the hit on a juggle instead of using a normal and then the CB.

first time I fight someone I have to setup the guess mechanics then next time I wil exactly know how to do for maximalise my chances. :sweat_smile::smiling_imp::ok_hand: and ive meets you only 1 time if I correctly remember, that day I came up from work and you was my first opponent, I did so many mistake against that hisako.
next time I would not give you the same chance :sunglasses::relaxed::ok_hand::smiling_imp:

someone else for sure.

that’s the key to beat me for free , but remember im not that dumb like manyt would think :smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp: someone tried it before it works one time. then he sets himself in big danger tryin the impossible again and again. a real mental fight :smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp:

maybe you right. anyway I don’t care anymore since this was when I played sadira,

il take note on this,

Let’s not go off track and give specific people attention. Let’s keep this thread rolling straight.

4 Likes

yup

This may be a bit off topic and contain “language,” but I couldn’t help but post this. These are replies to my comment on the Hisako ultimate:

8 Likes

Me thinks it’s good but language is a bit too strong, dere.

TROLOLOLOLOL

2 Likes

I thought you are Raven Manuel because of your avatar pic… XD

8 Likes

What losers, those twats are just screaming like whiny children.

4 Likes

I didn’t know Vlad Kravich was a 12 year old. Such hate

8 Likes

Honestly I think those guys are more sore that they got banned than anything, and now just lashing out at anyone that doesn’t think they were treated badly.

Anyway we could spend the entire rest of the thread just on those guys just because they’re such easy targets for finding dumb accusations, but I propose we look to other sources. No reason to further fuel that dumpster fire.

6 Likes

You ever notice how the people with the least informed opinions are the first to jump to insults when their opinion is challenged?

2 Likes

Followed up with…

I mean, I see that its in line with the thread but… do we really need to still pay attention to them? I highly doubt they would be as bold in person.

1 Like

I remember some guy opening up a forum thread talking about how OP Shadow Jago is and Infil uses his post to create a fake KI fundamentals index page for his online guide with this guy’s talking points, and posts a pic of it. I still have it, it’s hilarious.

4 Likes

In the time I’ve been on this forum I’ve seen so many dumb things said about KI, I couldn’t remember them all if I tried.
With that said, I remember one poster who said that taunting was cyber bullying.
Unfortunately that genius has been perma banned from the forums but it did make me laugh.

2 Likes

Oh, I remember one regarding my gamertag. Right after I got an Xbone and KI (early Spring 2014, right after Spinal was released) I changed my gamertag to what it is now I had someone say over chat “Fulgore isn’t even out yet”.

…I never said anything but I was thinking the whole time “Fulgore’s been “out” since 1994.” SMH

4 Likes

Now that isn’t a true KI fan.

4 Likes

This^^^^^^ Like for real though … smh

glad you’re taking note on CBs … if u find that it does work as intended, could u maybe spread word about that! :wink:

1 Like