The dumbest thing you ever heard about KI

And still unsafe on block.

Yeah I’ve never seen so many biased posts.

4 Likes

All of this but to add to that:

Too many monsters/freaks in KI.

Riptor should be mixed with cat DNA (granted the argument for this really was that snakes wouldn’t be good mix cause they’re not “good fighters” even though big cats have the ■■■■■■■■■ of stamina and Riptor would only need to bite or spit for the snake component. plus we already have mammalian fighters like Wulf, plus we have a mammal component in RIptor already: human DNA)

An employee should be fired for terrible ultimates.

Combo breakers should be nerfed/not in the game. Even though these players should learn to use different stuff and do have the tools to curb guess breaking

5 Likes

He isn’t though :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

“Glacius doesn’t do a lot of damage” … :no_mouth:

5 Likes
10 Likes

I REMEMBER THIS :joy::joy::joy: omg

…anything involving guess breaking.

Surge divekick was originally something crazy like +8 on block, so no, the original Shago could do some pretty insane mixups and very much have it still be his turn. Dash through->DP was also often completely unpunishable, just because he traveled so far horizontally (particularly so with the surged one). Launch Shago was really, really good. Fantastic buttons, plus on block pressure, and the same great mobility and zoning options, with better runaway due to dash through->DP’s aforementioned angles.

Not looking to have a really in-depth discussion on this though - my original comment was more tongue-in-cheek. But launch Shago was indeed pretty ridiculous.

2 Likes

I don’t think I can choose just one, two, or even three because I can easily think of over a dozen dumb things I’ve seen said about KI, and a lot of them just make me question people’s intelligence. Good example was people claiming “counter breakers don’t work” because even though Infil did the actual research himself and made a huge post to show that counter breakers work just fine, they still preferred to argue based on anecdotal evidence.

1 Like

Lol. That was my first thought when I saw that too :-p

“Orchid and Kim Wu don’t have their butts showing so the game sucks”
“KI should have been M rated”
“KI is a button masher game”
“Ultimates should have had more gore”
“KI is just a gritter SFIV”
“Kan-Ra did something wrong”

7 Likes

“ki is not a esport”
“the game is pretty broken”

1 Like

“WHO WAKES UP DOING THAT??!!”

It’s getting old…

3 Likes

“combo breaking should use meter” i read that somewhere cant remember which forum or site.

“hisakos catch counter needs to (de)evolve”

3 Likes

More butt and gore

designs should be like 64

be like MK more

more edgelord

male vampire cuz chicks are whores(!?)

ultimates like before but not because we want gore

No community before the money

Mummy not Mummy

JUMP HEADLOCK

figure skins block content

your a fanboy if you don’t bash the game

your not a fan if you like Rash

3 characters makes KI SMASH

Gargos players are trash

1 Like

“I’d play KI if it was on PC.” This quote was spoken two weeks ago by someone that has no issues with windows 10.

4 Likes

Don’t try to fool us papi! everybody who played saison 1 and 2 could confirm it it don’t work properly specially for juggles characters, the buffer on it for sure changes since s3. now we must ctry to counterbreak earlier before than the hit come out, otherwhise its lockout +punish for the person who tried to counter break. SMh! :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

I ear till now many pro players still complains about that. can the team not only bring back the S2 counter break system???

Im Number in guess break!!! :sunglasses::smiling_imp::ok_hand: and happy to be! :relaxed:

You’re number 1 in guess breaking, yet you don’t agree with where the counter breaker system is.

Can i add this to the list?

11 Likes

S2 OR S3 counter break personally don’t disturb me anyway, cause I would anyway combo break you before you do your counter break. :relaxed::ok_hand: