The Division 2 (If Washington DC falls, Humanity falls.)

Let’s talk about all things Division 2 here once it drops Monday night for Gold and Ultimate edition pre order owners.
So far I’m loving this game and I cant wait to play part 2! Who is with me?
@xSkeletalx @TheNinjaOstrich

The official site…

1 Like

I’m officially interested in this game :grin:

1 Like

This is a game I’m definitely interested in, and I played the first for quite a while.

Thing is, I played it on PC (mine is currently in need of replacing) and my friends who I played with don’t enjoy playing games on console. It wasn’t a game I was able to truly enjoy by myself, and playing it with people was what made it fun.

@FallofSeraphs76 is this one you’re interested in playing with people?

LOL…with people…probably not! lol…I prefer the solo realm, but I have played a few sessions with random agents and I just dont like it. If we were friends and knew each other somewhat and where able to atalk that might be different. But when its strangers , and i see this in just about all MP games and it drive sme crazy… this crap where they think its a race to get to the objective marker or whatever and sprint straight to the area and levae you behind. I hate that! OMG!
Its not a race, we are a team! SO that type stuff annoys me to no end.

But Ill be playing it on XBox if you decide you want to play XBox version. BUt so far IM loving this game. WHich sucks because I didnt plan on buying this game , I was finishing up Metro Exodus befoer Sekiro comes out and now IM on 2 new games…DIvision 1 and 2…so I dont know if Ill ever finsih another game again! lol

THe Division 2 is amazing!!! That is all…lol
Seriously you guys aremissing out on a great game, dont care what bullet sponge mess happened in D1…this isnt like that at all.

I’m probably going to try it via Redbox rental first just to make sure I’m enjoying it enough to spend the money. I was planning on buying Sekiro, so it’s a bit of an extra expense.

1 Like

YEah I have the Ekiro ultimate edition paid for…dammn cheap for a statue, art book, steel case, map, and thre replica coins…$89
I dont know what Im going to do next week when juggling both games lol…IM sure Ill devote my time to Sekiro but dammn did the Division suprise me. Wish I would have gave it a shot years ago!

People still playing this? Got to Level 20 over the weekend and I like the game a lot. The Division 2 might be the first instance ever of a big online loot shooter done well right out of the gate.

I haven’t bought it yet, but I loved the first, and plan to eventually get this. I hope they streamlined the gear stats a little, I remember in the first it was sometimes confusing to tell when/how/why certain DPS changes happened.

I was playing it hard core untill Sekiro cam eout…havnet touched it since. Sekiro everyday right now till IM done, then MK11 will be out…hoping I can get back to Division 2…we shall see. But I loved what I did get to accomplish. I made it to level 10.

Yeah I bought Sekiro but I’m probably gonna wait until next month to really get into it, since I’m burning through my backlog currently when I’m not playing anything with friends.

1 Like