The Complete Killer Instinct Guide (ki.infil.net) [All post-S3 chars added!]

man! u r GRRRREEEAAATT!

• Tony the Tiger

@Infilament or anyone else well-informed.

Is this statement still true, “Jago is the king of gauges in KI; he builds shadow meter faster than any other character, and can regenerate his health through his instinct mode”?

I was under the impression that he was no longer the “Meter King”.

Omen builds meter a little faster through enders, but I think Jago still builds meter faster through regular play (blocked fireballs, etc). And “king of meters” also applies to the health and instinct meter, which Jago fills faster than other characters.

Yeah, I noticed he gets meter ridiculously fast via blocked attacks. Fierce HP > Light Endo > Kara/MP > Endo > Fierce HP > Endo is one bar or nearly a bar worth of meter
 the kara isn’t necessary but looks flashy and can be converted into a mixup.

Regardless, I know battery enders are situational, same goes for all other enders. I was mainly referring to just blocked normals, fireballs, auto doubles, etc. Instinct is needless to say as the 15% ATW is exclusive to him. Wait, is it? Omen locks meter and Shago gets nothing if I recall correctly.

Just curious, will the post s3 characters be linked to the menu at some point?

Awesome work dude! The only issue at the moment is that when you’re on Eyedol’s page, the next page link goes to Jago rather than Kilgore. Otherwise, congrats on finishing up all the character sheets!

Not sure what you’re asking? The top drop-down menu should have S1, S2, S3, and “Extra” which has the last 3 chars in it. If you aren’t seeing it, try refreshing the page with Ctrl + R (to force the cache to reset).

Ah! On the mobile site, in the characters menu on the left. The post s3 extra characters don’t seem to be there.

I’ll try refreshing my mobile browser’s cache.

Regardless, thank you so much for adding them to the guide!

Yeah it should just be a cache problem. Maybe someone else with mobile can chime in and let me know if they can see it there. But doing a forced refresh should fix it. Sometimes cache problems are weird.

They showed up in the list when I went to the site on my new phone. :+1:t5:

Just checked on Safari on my IPad. All good.

Wm3ff1HSQpCxzSyhCBeuzQ

My happiness is infiltissemel

Soooo
you’re not happy about the update? :thinking:

Nice wordplay there though I guess :-p