The Complete Killer Instinct Guide (ki.infil.net) [All post-S3 chars added!]

Yeah I wish I met you at EVO as well. I didn’t know what you looked like XD

I had a picture of me on Twitter next to the Bellagio Fountains, when I was looking for MorbidHoagie.

@Infilament I love you for this, dude. Your placeholders are godlike.

8 Likes

‘not sponsored by Ray ban’!!! Lol!

“Weaknesses; doesn’t know what ‘Excedrin: Migraine’ is.”

Get it? Because of the splitting headache?

/run Crickets.MP4

2 Likes

Something tells me that’s not a placeholder. Lol.

Been a long time (long time), shouldn’t have left you (left you), but here’s a dope beat to step to: the Gargos page is done!

http://ki.infil.net/gargos.html

This is my longest character page yet, with the most videos and the hardest to write. It was really hard to organize all of Gargos’s tools, especially to have any hope that someone new to the game could understand it. Hopefully I succeeded.

10 Likes

No recapture? What about heavy command grab into hurl and manual to combo? It just doesn’t work after an ultra I think.

Yeah I’ve been corrected on that already, will update the page tomorrow.

1 Like

Just curious if you can add this. Might not be the most beginner thing but just an idea. Perhaps add that if you land Izzak’s spinning attack,it locksdown the opponent enough to summon Dretch? It also almost builds enough meter to make up for it as well.

Now the question remains… Will Eyedol be more or less complicated than Gargos?

1 Like

i feel like he should be a lot less complicated. The two stances are pretty straightforward. Gargos has grab tech, minion tech, teleport attacks, flying tech, a highly situational Instinct… that takes a ton of gameplanning. Eyedol is a lot more faceroll friendly

1 Like

Psst, Infil… What about Rash though?

If you can’t in good conscience help the Rash Army grow and strengthen, that’s okay. :joy:

Eyedol might be slightly more simple to explain, but he is also two entire characters, so I have to do close to double the work for him.

I will probably do Raam next, then Rash, then Eyedol. I think I know how to write the Raam page, since he is more simple and I’ve played the character enough to know what I want to say. Rash has always been a bit tough for me, I’m not sure why. It’s hard for me to structure the character in my head for some reason. Eyedol will be at the end, and that might be good because some strategies could become less effective if they patch him. If I were to write the page now, I would have to talk about a bunch of stuff that could be a waste of time.

2 Likes

Your Gargos page has crashed my MS Edge app on my XB1 3x in a row now. I can’t view the page for more than 30 seconds at a time. :frowning:

Works on edge on my computer.

http://ki.infil.net/combo6.html

Eyedol combo trait

10/10

3 Likes

You use Edge App for browsing? :mask:

1 Like

It’s the only web browser available on XB1, 'cause Microsoft…

*shrug * I actually use Edge on my desktop. Chrome is a resource hog, and Edge actually performs well in my experience.