The Bored at Work Thread!

I would tell you that your education system is the way all learning institutions should be considering anything after college isn’t gaurenteed.

I would also tell you… don’t rub it in :sob:

3 Likes

Lol here in the states college might as well be a ■■■■ pyramid scheme. We know you’re broke, but you need to buy $1000 text books that resale for $60 to take a class that has no purview of your profession.

like why the ■■■■ am i taking programming classes that i do not need, i dont program ■■■■ and i suck ■■■■■■■ ■■■ at it too, thats why im in maintenance! oh but here you go, take these programming classes that do jack ■■■■■■ ■■■■ for you just give us more of your hard earned dollars. might as well be buying a lemon from a used car lot thats a money pit.

1 Like

Ironically I don’t have any student loan debt either, and I’m in the States!

Community College + Federal Financial Aid = A few years of my times for a nice bit of extra cash doing a job I enjoy down the line. :grin:

i have no debt either lol, so thats good at least. i try to take my classes online though, if i go in person im gonna be flirting and hitting on girls rather than paying attention. unfortunately, to finish my degree…im gonna need to go in person. so im gonna purposefully get myself night classes with older ppl so i can behave lmao

1 Like

Nothing is free. Somebody is paying for it and in a few years it will be you paying for someone else to sit around smoking weed and eating ramen or fried snickers bars or whatever you guys are into in Scotland these days…

1 Like

Ultimates are! :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Not really. The just included them in with the cost of each character. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Where exactly is your stereotype of Scotland coming from? :joy::joy:

1 Like

Trainspotting …

I’m actually a Canadian American with 100% Scottish ancestry.

1 Like

sitting around outside smoking weed must be nice in scotland compared to here in TX. that 100% humidity at 115F in the summer lol

Well my Daughter won the Lex and Terry Kids Radio challenge today! She and another selection will be made to stay in touch with one another and periodically be on the Lex and Terry radio show until they are old enough to go to Broadcasting school, paid for by Lex and Terry, then they will be given the Lex and Terry Brand and radio show… basically they have been chosen to be trained to take Lex and Terry’s place when they retire!
So if you listen to Lex and Terry in the morning…Ally was on there this morning and killed it!

Super proud of her!

2 Likes

And I thought we had it bad over here with 40C and 40%…

checks off Texas from list of places to go

Not exactly, the weather is ■■■■ over here and it always rains,

Today it was 15 degrees Celsius and i was boiling :joy:

I would probably melt into a puddle in Texas :joy:

1 Like

Oh wow that’s amazing! Congratulations @FallofSeraphs76, to you and your family! This is wonderful news bro, real hype they got a shot

1 Like

You melt at 15 celcius??? Dude i freeze to death at that temperature! Lolll

That’s pretty close to what we have here in the river valley in Arkansas. I’m dreading summer. Our current home doesn’t have central air and is poorly insulated, so inside it usually only stays at best 15 degrees below outside weather.

And it doesn’t help that I spent so many years working in a refrigerated factory that my body doesn’t understand “hot”, so anything over 75F and I just drip with sweat.

…I’ll be glad when winter comes back.

Hey man, congratulations. That’s super cool. I hope she has fun with it.

Had another restless night due to a wave of coughing episodes. screams internally When will it end? I want my sleep back :cry::cry::cry::sob::sob::sob:

@R1stormrider @BigBadAndy
Thanks guys! Do any of you have Lex and Terry on your local Rock radio station? They are supposedly the biggest syndicated radio morning show in the US right now.

They are pretty funny and advertise a lot of cool products too. I got a killer beanie with blue tooth speakers built in from them… its called B-Headware.

1 Like

i dont listen to the radio bro, i usually just put music in my car from my phone or whatever CDs i have in there. still very happy for you! also sounds like a fancy beanie there, i bet it comes in handy!

@AquariusDragon0 miss dragon, i hope you get better soon. maybe tonite you should try to turn in earlier and chug down some nyquil green death flavor? that ■■■■ oughta put you down enough to sleep like the dead

@WrathOfFulgore my house doesnt have central air either and no insulation. but i got a badass window unit in my room and it stays nice and cold in there. cant say the same for the rest of my house tho