The Arbiter Thel 'Vadam'ee Profile

Lol wow im dizzy!!

How about the prophet’s sent Arbiter on an to reclaim fortunner tech from earth…

Maybe aria uses forerunner tech in her AI matrix.

Maybe shes linked to halo!!! :hushed:

Having played the Halo series, my only qualm with this story is the multiple spelling errors. It almost dissuaded me from continuing the read. Other than that, the pictures coupled with it kept me tuned in and entertained.

1 Like

I say keep him.and rash out of the lore alllll together spend that time on making the story better for the ki cast

1 Like

Thanks @rotendo its getting better and better each time. Just need to keep editing when i get a second :smile::smile::smile:

Id have rather jist joanna dark fit with the universe perfectly!

Either way i can’t wsit for Arby

Calling it now the Arbiter will have a honour guard accessory set

4 Likes

To the guy that said Tartarus should be a guest character, he died and has been since halo 2 he wouldn’t be that relevant compared to the arbiter however if it were one of the new brute villains for the upcoming halo wars 2 then yeah but other than that no.

I hope they put a backstab assassination as a move, like the ones in reach

amazingly well peiced together!

1 Like

OMG YES! !! Id love that! Awsome pics

1 Like

Me too also sticky Grenades are so important !!

Thanks mr im still tweaking but im pleased u like it :smile:

I hope it makes us all a little more hyped :blush::blush:

They need to give us the option to cook graneds before throwing em, risking to make em explode in your hands, damaging yourself

1 Like

Thanks for posting this, means alot as a fan of Arby.

1 Like

I think 343 need to also :wink:

In his intro he has his carbine i wonder how that works? Mid range super fast attack… couple with close sword attack.

Sounds awsome

@xmasterstonex your welcome :smile: what are you expecting form arbiter?

1 Like

ALSO guys ive updated some of the images.

:heartbeat:

added a few gifs for those who dont know Arbiter as well.

It’s not farfetch’d to assume Arbiter may have accessories for all armors he’s worn in the halo games, with his retro being his Halo1 costume.

He’s prety much just a thug who worked for the hierarchs, is he a capable fighter, sure but he only appeared in one game as a boss you fought once. The arbiter has more battle diversity and skills he can add to the game. Plus he’s more recognizable since the Halo fandom had grown quite a bit since Halo2.

As for an ape: cross your fingers for a new KI character to make the offcial cut, because the monkey desire can easily be solved with this.

1 Like

He’s prety much just a thug who worked for the hierarchs, is he a capable fighter, sure but he only appeared in one game as a boss you fought once. The arbiter has more battle diversity and skills he can add to the game. Plus he’s more recognizable since the Halo fandom had grown quite a bit since Halo2.

As for an ape: cross your fingers for a new KI character to make the offcial cut, because the monkey desire can easily be solved with this.

1 Like