Thank you KI; My Path Ends Here

Good luck in school

1 Like

I respect your decision, but will miss your insight and Jago mirrors amongst other things. Good fortune to you and best of luck for whatever games you play next.

1 Like

Happy to have been part of one of the last multiplayer lobbyā€™s with @oTigerSpirit I cannot remember how bad the beatdown was but I probably enjoyed it.

Anyway, I am much like you, in the sense that single player mode is more my thing. No stress and just being able to fight sub-optimally, lol. So, good luck Mr Tiger. You are not leaving the forum, right?

4 Likes

I canā€™t hold all my Lā€™s, if it doesnā€™t change within a few days, Iā€™ll be gone too. Might pop in for a bit of Shadow Lords and Shadow Labs and what-not. Just tired of losing, losing, losing. It stops being fun after a while and I thought Iā€™d get better but Iā€™m not. Also hard to improve when ranked itā€™s Killer, Killer, Killer, Killer, Killer, etc (just faced HeroOfTime in 3 matches out of 5 ffs) and Iā€™m Gold. Throw in a teabags, taunts and triple ultras and this is not doing my head any good.

3 Likes

@FeverAyeAye, play me before you go. Maybe I can show you a few things (or maybe not). :slight_smile:

Nope, Iā€™ll be around being a nuisance for the most part. Just going to relax and be more involved in the single-player while also attending to the great deal of other games I havenā€™t played, like Witcher 3, Doom and so on.

You know, I reset my rank about a month or so ago (geez, itā€™s probably closer to like 3 now ) in an attempt to work my way up witha couple of non-mains to get better with them, and honestly I think gold is just having issues from being in an off-season. I had a lot of trouble climbing back out of it because I was running into either pro-star players or button-mashers with very little in-between.
I have noticed in this last week there has been more activity and I ran into a ton more golds, so much so that I managed to gain about 75% of the gold ladder in a day and reclaim my Killer rank.
Anyway, not to dissuade you from playing how you want to, but I thought Iā€™d let you know in case you might want to give ranked another go.
Oh, and my shadows are ready to be your punching bag any time, so feel free to use them as such. :wink:

3 Likes

Thank f*** For Honor open beta is opening tomorrow.

2 Likes

I donā€™t want to urge people to stop playing. Really, most if not all of you can certainly handle loss much better than I can. If anything, some of you should just play with friends, which can still be really fun and you get to avoid the drama associated in Ranked. Also, sometimes a break from the game can help especially with new titles coming out.

I simply turned away from online because I wasnā€™t enjoying it anymore like I once did. Nothing about the game, just me.

2 Likes

Joined tourney last night to have some fun. Itā€™s single elimination. Random draw, first opponent undeadgamer whoā€™s #1 ranked in the killer leaderboards. FML. I never played an Hisako that good. Beaten so comprehensively I learned nothing from that game. LOL

Anyhow, I donā€™t want to be a b*tch, that was my new yearā€™s resolution so Iā€™ll hold all these Lā€™s, a truckload of Lā€™s by now, and Iā€™ll move forward.

Anybody wanna run sets?

You should be able to move it yourself, up by the title thereā€™s an edit button that lets you change the forum location.

Oh wow, did not realize that. Wasnā€™t that feature exclusive for ā€œRegularā€ members? I likely just missed it. Silly me, thank you.

:sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:

1 Like

Ultimates dropped yesterday, so I felt the need to get on some single-player to understand how the Ultimates work and see what did and didnā€™t work. I was hoping you could preform Ultimates like Shago where it could be canceled into, but it is only limited by a signaling body illumination. Once that is gone, than you can no longer preform the Ultimate. I wonder why it is that way.

I also wanted to confirm my feelings for the game on a casual-competitive level by jumping on some exhibition. Met a few pro-starred fellas, one really great RAAM and it was enjoyable because I managed to get an Ultimate after he taunted my pocket character. Needless to say, I am not having as much fun as I am against CPU. But the sets did present me with a revelation. Shadow Mode.

I have not utilized nor given much time to the Shadow Mode and forgot how amazing it is! Itā€™s a prefect blend of enough competition on the high levels and casual seeing as they are just data copies of someone. I really need to add data on my Jago as I have very little varied recordings. I canā€™t believe I have underappreciated this mode especially since it had a survival mode, lol.

I still love KI, this shift has actually made me appreciate the little things I somewhat lost appreciation for. Not just the modes but things like the art, music, characters, etc. I hated playing certain characters online, but find myself doing some cool and unpractical things with characters like Ra, Maya, or Sadira.

Good stuff, this game really is great.

2 Likes

After seeing some rumors (heavy emphasis on rumors, always believe them to be false until provided with substantial evidence) of some hardcore Jago nerfs coming after KIWC. At this point, it should be obvious that Thompxson is the best Jago player in the world that we know of. If said rumors are true, Thompxson declared he wouldnā€™t continue Jago and instead train the next best Jago.

As much as Iā€™d like to take that torch, even if it meant becoming competitive once more, I donā€™t think I have enough time left in KI for me to overcome players like Raven Is Raw or JagoBlake. Maybe I donā€™t give myself enough credit, I could learn, but geez that would be a mile long leap. I would also have to rely on the validity of the rumor.

I wonderā€¦

Yo, Ascended Tiger Spirit?

Thatā€™s my alternative GT, I may have been playing every so often to keep from losing online tech.

Fill me in on these rumors

Oh, I meant it for becoming the next Jago, but ok. :slight_smile:

Nate (toneri/samanoxsk8) is the better jago. He just does not travel.

1 Like