TERROR SKIN spider Queen

Happy new year spider community!

Do someone has an idea of what might look like the terror outfit of sadira. :heart_eyes:

IMO that could be the best outfit of all the cast, why ima thinking so? cause there are so manny ideas to keep it sample and beautifull.

I really like the full suit one just like spiderman omg :heart_eyes: @developers ,

since S3 some members of the spider clan has been disappointed with some s3 changes ( me first lol :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: ) but ok.

The time has passed and the children have grown, we are goin straight to the next year, so can we espect to have a beautifull and sample sadira Terror skins? just keep it sample like the spiderman suits :smirk: should be enought , cause sexy she’s almost ( sorry hisako lol)

6 Likes

please guy don’t only like, throw some ideas too :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
show the love for the queen.@UATBNDaymein @llPaulBll @UABass @KDD86 @SoSRaGnArOk

here another sample,

spiderman venom mix with the actual headcap sadira OMG, im dying on here its so sexy and glamour, i can see almost imagineit

1 Like

I wouldnt mind if they somehow added spiderarms, kind of like an evolution form.

4 Likes

OMG yessssss hell yeeeeesssss:heart_eyes:

I’d love spider arms as well, but then she’d look like D’vorah, but then again, that isn’t a bad thing. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Sorry but I doubt it. Terror skins so far are color 9 recolors. They could use the iconic red and blue color scheme for that color but other than that your probably better off wanting an entirely new costume option

we can alway dream about a new costume( thunder received well a elvis presley hair cut alternate costume , why not sadira lol lol hahahhahah ) :joy: :joy:

women should have a full collection of clothes. :smirk:

2 Likes

This would probably be her alternate outfit like thunders new one. I think she’d look greet with spider legs at the back of the outfit.

Even some of her original designs from the fan book would be great as an alternative

2 Likes

I’d love if she looked like the fly /spider hybrid

yeah something like that, omg :heart_eyes:

Do you know where i can see them once again cause i don’t find it anymore.
that was what i first thinked about they are just godlike these outfits,

@TheKeits I know you are the man :smirk: make it happen pls daddy give the spider clan a Gift for the year 2017. we needs clothes PA.

me too surely for the next KI in scorpio i know sadira would be badass. she got skills (natural skills) I thank so much the man who 's been behind her creation, this guy is just godlike. he really knew how to seduce the spider lovers

Hmmm… Perhaps a black and white color based on Venom, rather than Spiderman himself
Keep the white hair of her Color 9, give her some white lace over a black hood…
That sounds pretty awesome if you ask me!

1 Like

I love the white hair, but Sonic thinks it looks like toilet paper… :stuck_out_tongue:

I do love the Venom look though. That would be my main color for her! :smiley:

2 Likes

That is awesome. Take her all the way to Victory town. I would main days just for that look.

HELL YEAH THE VENOM SUIT COSTUME WOULD BE THE PERFECT WITH THE SADIRA MOVES , OMG YOU MADE MY DAY!!! THANK YOU BRO :grin:
IT SHOULD BE A TERROR FURTIF SKIN.

a mix from the actual costume and venom

1 Like

Terror skin should be BLACK WHITE AND RED

1 Like