Team Eyedol or team Gargos?

Team Eyedol

2 Likes

We all lose no matter who wins. Lol!

As much as I like Eydolā€™s new design I have always been a fan of the Gargoyle so Iā€™m rooting for good olā€™ Gargos

Is there unlock criteria for eyedol or are we waiting for a patch?

Iā€™d rather be ruled by a handsome devil then a fat slob that has a split personality.

I canā€™t choose a side really as I like both characters.

Heā€™s not fat, heā€™s big boned :stuck_out_tongue:

ā€œInsert joke hereā€

Wow surprising to see so much Eyedol support lol I thought for sure I would see mostly Gargos in this thread.

I think regardless of who we like better, most of us can agree that they are both awesome though :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yeah I agree

1 Like

I think they are both pretty cool really :slight_smile: but we all have our preferences.

Ggs the other day btw. I didnā€™t duck on you I wanted to watch the online KI tourney lol I do think those beatdowns you gave me might have helped me with the ARIA match up a bit!

Discovering Eyedolā€™s official lore has me a bit confused, itā€™s just so different than I would have imagined.
But after all of that, he still has that big glowy clubā€¦ Yeh definitely Eyedol

I like both of them a lot but Iā€™ll stick with the guy that could put his fist through you from another dimension away.

He could fist you anywhere :smiling_imp:. Iā€™m sorry, if I didnā€™t say it Iā€™m sure someone else wouldā€™ve said something similar lol.

Gargos: The one character who can give you a good fisting from full screen

4 Likes

Sheā€™s here to make the world a better place.

Handsome? Okay lol so you rather be ruled by a ā€œHandsome devilā€ THEN be ruled by a fat slob? Why do you want both? Lol

Well arenā€™t you clever.

:wink: :joy:

eyedol for sure, but only if he is retro version and possibly with his retro club :slight_smile:
i love the growl when magician head wakes up :joy:

ps. what is the shadow lord eyedolā€™s role in shadow lords mode? i donā€™t have it, but the story seems to be all about gargos.