'Tag team' Witch character(s)

Since folks are pitching in some ideas I figured, “Hey! why not give it a try (for fun of course)! :smiley: …. The idea is super late since I never put much thought with the details and already got a character with a fashion type background. But what the heck~ Maybe they’re side characters/rivals for a potential KI comic coughdoitcough

2 young witch-like women (lovers or sisters) with telekinetic powers used through dance/combat.

(Inspired from the original dancers Aya Sato and Bambi)

http://45.media.tumblr.com/5ca4d21bb9eb5fc15eea8b8f69719443/tumblr_nlhplzr1mC1qejgz3o3_r1_540.gif

Extra(s)

Visual Ver.

Without visuals

Other idea(s)

• Fights through their hands, feet and mind (rarely kicks)
  • Damage harshly reduced when partner is down or separated
  • Like ARIA with 3 health bars , they have 2 for the whole match
  • Similar to TJ Combo’s Last breath character revives partner little health - Used full shadow meter (hazy idea)
  • Both ages 18
  • Alignment: Neutral

Aaaaaaand, that’s all I can think of for now. Like what I shared? Yea? No? RTA get in a box?

ok :'D

(JK) :joy:

3 Likes

You’re such a dork lol <3
But its cool. I had a similar OC idea (I think I told you that through DMs)

2 Likes

There’s an interesting base idea here. Admittedly I really like seeing characters that use dance as a weapon, and given KI’s soundtrack its something that should definitely be on the cards.

1 Like

@Amakky LOL SRY! Yea xD IG should totally go for a tag team based character someday!

@DoobyDude23 Yeah it’s very different, probably bizarre as well xD but hey who knows!

They are fierce dancers- very kinetic.

Was hoping we could have a tag option for characters this season-

1 Like

ikr? That would be pretty sick

1 Like

Honestly speaking though, imagine if these girls face off against Kim Wu, I think that would be pretty sick

(if only, wouldn’t mind them as side characters at all :joy: )

coughKIcomicplzcough

Or they could be her twin sisters!!!

Yeah. They should. I have many ideas.

1 Like

Huh funny ya mention about that, sorta had a thought about them being family related to Hisako or something xD

1 Like