Tag Team Mode

Some high level concepts…

• an ender would force a tag out by the opponent

• depending on the ender the tag partner comes in with a different special or normal move

• tagging in is only possible after KV meter is at a certain level, or if hits exceed a certain number

• tag partner can only do linkers or enders during a combo (…or only manuals)

1 Like

you see the vision my friend

Lol I know you get this joke.

Just use the right thumb stick for the tag/switch

Right thumbstick is already mapped to LP+LK, MP+MK, and HP+HK. Plus fightstick users don’t have a right thumbstick.

Yeah, I see it clearly, but not sure if I’ll live long enough to see it come to fruition, lol. Maybe my grand grand kids…

1 Like

Could’ve sworn I saw Sticks with RB on them? Fwd-Fwd-Bck?

i suggest maybemedium punch and heavey punch…or maybe click in the analog stick(although u cant do that on a fight stick)hmm…how about aby A,X,Y,B together no one uses that except as an ultra ender

That could work (both lights and both mediums) seeing as how that isn’t character specific yet, it would just be a little odd. Also, the ultra ender is just Y&B (both mediums)

lol…i thought it was abyx…that’s how I always did it XD

Both heavies… so like mid combo, if you use a heavy linker, replace it with both heavies to tag the other character in

What if Instinct mode is full or active? both heavies activates instinct and can do things during instinct for some characters. I don’t think that’s what your trying to say but I’m struggling to understand what you mean.

you are correct, I actually forgot about the instinct trigger at that moment

Hold trigger double tap d-pad/stick back

Well L3 and R3 aren’t used as far as I know, maybe use those?