Survey Says!: Whats your power level?

Hey guys, FGCSlamjam here, not to be confused with @Sajam.

Today I wanted to gauge the overall power level of the Killer instinct community.

With Combo Breaker on the horizon we’ll get to see the best of the best in the game, but as we all know not everybody can perform at tournament level.

Thats why I want to take a survey on how YOU the individual feel about your ability to play the game.

WHAT IS THE HARDEST AI DIFFICULTY DO YOU FEEL COMFORTABLE WITH YOUR ABILITY TO PLAY PLAYER VS. CPU IN KILLER INSTINCT (2013)?

• No ability
  • Beginner
  • Medium
  • Hard
  • Very Hard
  • Killer
  • KYLE

0 voters

Through this survey Id like to take a small snapshot of where the playerbase’ skillpool sits and how to better communicate with the community when posting guides and passing on information.

Your answers will remain 100% CONFIDENTIAL.

obligatory

4 Likes

… Well that explains a lot.

2 Likes

Kyle… because you can cheese the CPU with Rash still.

Where is the “over 9000” option good sir?
My power level is not being properly represented in this survey.

2 Likes

its happened enough times that I wish Id chosen a different name. Its amazing what an extra L and M will do to peoples heads.

1 Like

Interesting thread topic, Not Sajam :smile:

I’m more than comfortable going toe-to-toe with Ultimate Kyle AI. It may be an input reading AI that can adapt to your attacks, but it’s still an AI. It still follows visible patterns and doesn’t do a lot of optimized lockout/counter break combos, and it’s not super setup heavy most of the time, so it doesn’t hurt super bad to make a mistake compared to a good player.

Amusingly, I struggle against the Killer AI. I don’t do well against an opponent that can’t be trained or conditioned, and I’ve never cared to play the AI long enough to figure out whatever it’s easily exploitable flaws are at each level.