Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition backwards compatible

I tried to get into sf4, but never could. Now that I have gotten better at KI and played a bit of sf5, I may give it another shot.

Itā€™s an alternate costume.

Why does it not surprise me that you main Chun Li? lol

1 Like

:slight_smile:

Iā€™ve been maining Chun since SF2 Arcade Edition.

Well, some people like vanilla flavoured icecream and stick to it all their life. Nothing wrong with that.
Also, everyone got vanilla, just like Chun Li is in every SF game, so you donā€™t need to worry about changing mains from title to title.

I remember now why the KI netcode felt so amazing. This is pretty bad to play online. Not unplayable (like all the SF games before it) but definitely different than playing offline.

My Best Buy had a new copy for sale so I got it. My goodness Iā€™m out of practiceā€¦ I didnā€™t see any issues with the netcode when I played online. It wasnā€™t KI worthy, but it wasnā€™t bad either.

I downloaded it and I donā€™t have Decapre. I have Oni and evil Ryu and everyone BUT her. Ugh

Hmm, so this is probably a dumb question, but they havenā€™t updated this with crossplay with steam users, right? Although I kinda doubt it, cause I couldnā€™t play someone on PC that had Super edition while I had the Ultra version. :confused:

No, thereā€™s no cross play.

No, youā€™re also missing Poison, Hugo, Rolento and Elena. They are in the ULTRA pack. What you have is the Arcade Edition, which is the one before the Ultra one.