Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition

While I dont really want to get in on the whole bigger conversation, I do want to say that the idea of just laying on the ground somewhere is idiotic :sweat_smile: regardless of poseā€¦

1 Like

I agree with you - but I give @anon39655210 a lot of credit for creating a narrative that at least gives me an excuse not to feel terrible every time I play SFV.

3 Likes

That was literally the first thing I thought after the video was over. Went from ā€œoh wow her gameplay looks pretty coolā€ to ā€œwhy is she rolling around on the dirty floor like that?ā€

3 Likes
1 Like

6 Likes

WOW! No Kolin talk up in here? She is pretty awesome man Im liking her!

@BigBadAndy

I havenā€™t tried her yet. If youā€™re going to be around tonight maybe we can play some SFV

Kolinā€™s theme is pretty C O O L.

1 Like

Sorry man, I just got back on here and seen this way too late. Its almost 2 am here LOLā€¦Been playing Horizon and For Honorā€¦now Im installing Zelda Breathe of the Wildā€¦going to try that out for a minute.

Hit me up Sunday if you are on. Ill be playing KI, SFV, and NIOH.

Did you get a switch or are you playing Zelda in WiiU?

Yeah Iā€™m planning to have a lazy Sunday so Iā€™ll be around.

Iā€™m in a battle lounge with my brother hacking around if youā€™re interested

WiiUā€¦ no switch hereā€¦ just too early too spend that much money on 1 game that the kids wont even play. They are too hyped into Minecraft and the other games they have right now.

I traded in 2 games with a 40% bonus so Zelda was only 22$ā€¦ couldnā€™t pass it up.

I played for about 1 hour late last night on the WiiU game padā€¦ it was surprisingly really really good! Even on the little screen!

*** Starting the day with KI then going to hop over to PS4 and SFV

I have switched my ISP a week ago, and tested SF5 online with my Russian friend who had terrible one sided rollbacks while fighting me.

Sā€¦Mā€¦Hā€¦

KI works fine, I dont even have disconnecting issue cause I have NAT1 now.

MKXL works fine, lesser pings and overall 95% like offline.

Fightcade works fine too.

SF5 screeches autistically like it always did, every match is Nightcrawler Simulator for my friend.

a little bonus:

ripping on this game gives me more enjoyment than playing it.

I hope Tekken 7 will obliterate this pos completely.

1 Like

Lol. Maybe just donā€™t play it? I understand that theyā€™ve made lots of people mad. But failure doesnā€™t really help the industry as a whole and fighting games in particularā€¦

1 Like

"Nightcrawler simulator"
XD

Oh, I am actively NOT playing SF5. I just launched it now because itā€™s trash netcode was good testing grounds for my new Internet provider.

Iā€™m just mad at injustice (no pun intented) in the world, where good games become niche with small community, while garbage gets praised for god knows what.

Thatā€™s why I rip SF5 a new one whenever I have opportunity.

1 Like

Sounds fun

So Street Fighter V newest patch notes released. For the most part, since i dont play the game, im just gonna be curious how a lot of figures within the community take the news.

I guess the big thing is Ryu is ā€œbackā€ since his st. lk got some love, Cammy got even better, and DPs got a little better universally.

http://www.capcom-unity.com/combofiend/blog/2017/03/15/street-fighter-v-season-2-balance-update

Happy to see buffs for Vega and Alex!!

and its good that Guile and Urien more like their S1 selves

but Cammy being buffed again? why?

The fascinating thing to me is how long this list is and how all the changes are boring but meaningful. Thereā€™s no no moves or anything, but each change affects frame Data. And every character is changing.

Add that to the fact that they have yet again changed the DP rules for every character (in S1 Kenā€™s m.DP was invincible but not heavyā€¦ so this isnā€™t even back to s1). People should be losing their ā– ā– ā– ā–  over this. If the KI competetive community is to be believed than changing the whole cast like this make the game impossible to play competitively.

1 Like