Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition

What makes you think I wasn’t?

New Ibuki colors:

So Street fighter 5 won the ‘best fighting game’ award an the game awards

Boooo! Its so not the best fighting game lol

1 Like

KI’s net code and balance are best than SFV. But SFV won?.. Really? -___-

1 Like

Its all about money (Capcom/PS4) and all about what the masses know about therefor they vote for the only game they have heard of.

For instance, a couple of young guys that work for me… they dont play games often but they have heard of SF and Mortal kombat but never heard of KI, GG, Injustice, ect…
So if they are to vote by way of a face book link…who do you think they are going to vote for?

Thats what pushes those games over the hump in a poll.

1 Like

Yeah, I’m surprised that. I never thought if SFV won game award in my life… I’m not happy with that. :frowning:

1 Like

Legacy advantage. nuff said

2 Likes

If SFV didn’t win it would’ve really shook up Capcom and they would push themselves to do better. But, of course it won, because y’know, everybody loves an unfinished game with poor online play and nothing to offer casual fans (except the lackluster story modes). I would have rather given it to King of Fighter XIV.

Pokemon GO also won the best family game?

I wanted it to be KOF 14 but you know its fine

Costumes win

i didnt think sf would win?? what happened to all of those casual players saying sf screwed up its launch? what happened to the problems after problems with the netcode, the server issues, the malware security thing debacle a while ago!!! did the people who voted was so casual they only picked sf by name only? did majority of the people who voted didnt know about those sort of things? or cared?

People don’t actually care about most of those things. Name recognition matters.

I think people are overestimating how much these awards mean. Capcom would rather have sales than awards…

“Hey look, SFV it’s becoming DOA!”

Lingerie outfits for Christmas!! Beacause who cares for dignity?

1 Like

I told ya it’s the costumes

Kinda glad Orchid didn’t have much other than a red top as it was almost a general red color to go with some of the other accessories

Candy cane electric batons was awesome though

1 Like

*shrug * DOA5 proved that endless lingerie packs are apparently a viable sales model.

2 Likes

http://favoritememes.com/_nw/0/93389108.jpg

2 Likes

The main thing I cant stand about SF5 online is you cant pick a different character! OMG I CANT STAND THAT!
Like I get the fact that it makes the time frame from finding an opponent to the fight a bit faster but is it reallyt hat big of a deal to miss the 30 seconds you are given to pick your character?

I dont want to play as Ken every damn match, maybe I want to counter pick after loosing the first match?

SF5 just has some of the strangest decisions internally that makes it unappealing.

I do like to play the game from time to time to just have a little fun but thats about it.