"Street Fighter 6" Teaser

I just hate that it’s the way they’re telling the story this time meaning I’m forced to play it. And this is what’s getting the cutscene animation instead of arcade mode or an NRS style story mode that’s actually about the characters and not some self insert oc.

Either way it gives the game actual content to roam through this time around. Cinematics for arcade mode would be nice, but the game isnt out yet. So who knows if that’ll be the case or not.

For all we know this may be like SC6 where its not part of the main story. but that’s just a guess.

I mean, aside from arcade mode, it’s the only story mode we’ve been told about. And Arcade mode has been shown to just have voiced over still frames again so…

I bit the bullet and downloaded the demo. I just finished the portion of World Tour they let you play in the demo. And it does not look fun. I can already see the grinding behemoth this is going to become, and not even every line of dialogue is voiced. Lame Capcom. Big RPGs are voicing every line of dialogue from minor characters. Do better.

But yeah, I’ll do arcade mode tomorrow. But World Tour was a big waste of development effort on Capcom’s part.

To each their own