Story idea for shadow skins

STORY:
During Gargos battle with Jago he realized he was going to lose and inacted his finale plan of chaos. You had studied shadow jago and how he had come to life and figured out how to replicate it. He ordered all of his minions to combine their energy with the mimics to become one. Once a omen is absorbed into a mimic it becomes even stronger and more self-reliant. Shadow Jago and Omen will take this army of shadows and wait for the time to strike. (Set up for a new season or game)

LOOKS:
When a mimic is absorbed with a omen their skin turns transparent and their armor becomes a dark black and purple with a aura of (green, purple or both)

2 Likes

Maybe Gargos is in charge of the mimics and Eyedol has an army of shadows.

1 Like

From the screenshot in the new article, Mimics got a hold of the Shadow Lab servers and now we have Shadowborn enemies.

Where’s this pic?

In the article on the main site showing off the skins.

So I guess from a story standpoint Ultratech’s shadow severs are a canon thing that exists with “shadow” clones of all the cast. Probably for analyzing their fighting potential, somehow the mimics have gotten in and corrupted/released them so now there are a whole new set of doppelgangers running about.

The real question now is what exactly are the shadows ultratech keeps in their lab? Are they actual shadow energy? That would make sense how they could be released if they’re somehow tangible beings ultratech kept for testing.

I like the set up, though I feel like it would be easier to get and understand if we actually had a base Mimic character on the roster. Right now we (at least I) don’t have a real clear idea of what a Mimic is, so any altering of the seemingly ambiguous nature of Mimics in the story just sort of bloats the whole idea of their being.

Army of mimics vs army of shadows would be epic in my opinion.

2 Likes

So apparently Shadows are just Mimics who infected UTs Shadow Brain mainframe?

I thought it was pretty weird/interesting that Mimics could copy Fulgore and ARIA, and also that ARIA is described as being a “singularity of human intelligence” yet Gargos right there with her interns of intellect.

So now I guess we know that Mimics/Gargos’ power can infect and copy mechanical beings, and read and copy programmable data, and maybe a whole host of other things.