Stick suggestions for KI XBOX

I got the F300 Mayflash. I couldn’t find a TE2 that wasn’t over $350 at the time via ebay. Also just to be sure I wanted to commit to a fight stick seemed like a good choice. My mind has definitely changed. I still switch back and forth with the pad/ stick for some characters but I think I will be a fightstick user. :smiley:

For the purposes of learning to use the fight stick, I’d recommend not switching back and forth. Force yourself to play all of your characters on stick, so that you can build the muscle memory for all the different inputs and such that you’ll be needing. Whether you win or lose isn’t super important right now - the big thing is just becoming able to get the exact inputs that you’re looking for whenever you want them.

Have fun with your new fight stick :slight_smile:

2 Likes

So after playing with the other stick for a while I decided to upgrade. I decided to get a Mad Catz te2. Just got it today in the mail and I must say OMG this thing is amazing!!!

Only had it for a few hours but love it!!! Using @KrizmKazm tutorials for mods. Dude your tutorials are amazing no BS get to the point.

1 Like

Thanks dude! Yeah tutorials themselves can be lengthy, so I try to condense everything down to just the necessities. There’s nothing worse than trying to learn from a video filled with irrelevant information.

1 Like

Yes man and you narrow that down I looked at several and yours was the most clear and concise I could find. I’m already looking at artworks to customize my fightstick with.

@KrizmKazm what are some good places to order customizations for the fight sticks? I’d like to order an LED joystick and buttons?

The te2 for xbox one squeaks and feels cheap compared to the atrox

Yes atrox broke at sfv tournys but wanna know why?

They were 360 sticks which are known to have ■■■■■■ usb cable on top of that razer was beta testing there own uncommon ground dual mod for ps4 the ■■■■ looked extremly ugly

I have a xbox one atrox with a hori fight pad modded into it and im rough with my stick during travels its lasted alot of abuse from airports to me slapping the ■■■■ out of it

Its more sturdy then the te2 better pad on the bottom the honey comb makes mounting a pcb mod better

Everything about atrox is better down too more space for art work

Te2 in order to dual mod you need a crossbone te2 60 dollars add on or a ezmod plus the pcb of choice

With my atrox all i needed was a hori fight pad a switch and some sodder

The atrox is the best stick i ever had

Yes the open panels can snap and the hydrolic arms do give way on either the te2 and atrox but just gotta be super careful

http://paradisearcadeshop.com/ and http://focusattack.com have been my main 2 sources.
Paradise arcade has the LVT3 LED board and I also think they have the LED joysticks

1 Like

Arcadeshock.com is also a good place to get pets and modification supplies.

1 Like