Stay Tuned™

Dagnabbit! That means that I won’t be able to see it until a whole 6 hours later due to work (I get off aat 3 p.m. eastern time), which means I’ll have to sort through the announcement, possible video, and hundreds of thread replies! :’(

Just for once I would like to be the early bird… :expressionless:

Everything is already written and probably set to automatically be posted at 9AM EST lol

1 Like

It’ll be like second Christmas, but in March…

6 Likes

Ha ha ‘automatically.’ RIP sleep. Also for some insight, most things aren’t automated due to the nature of the internet. Something could go wrong, yada yada. For an example, check out the New England Patriots 1,000,000th follower snafu.

2 Likes

I’m here with you. I’ve gotta work for 6 more hours.

New Orchid outfits for the WIN!!!

So that means you will finish, pass out, and wake up minutes before the Arbiter Stream?

:smiley:

Oh it is finished. What it means is that I will be hitting the publish button, then in the forums like a hawk. Then stream. Then forums. Then going to play KI with some community folk in the evening at Gameworks.

2 Likes

The best of luck to you, our devoted community manager! Your efforts are appreciated! :fireworks: Really looking forward to tomorrow! I’ll be up super early for class anyway, so I’ll try to be here when you push publish :yum:

##Time moving slow.
##The minutes seem like hours.
##The final curtain call I see…

2 Likes

What is Gameworks? I’ve never heard of it.

Check it: http://www.gameworks.com/

Just 1h45m away hype

I have a Gameworks near me as well. I wish we had KI events there.

Wow! Gameworks looks BOSS…

I want one now. Maybe when I go visit my best friend in Seattle, we can go. :slight_smile:

Omg the first trolls are Killer xD

Well done guys !

We want Kim!

We want Kim!

We want Kim!

We want Kim!

So… I’m reading March 29th, March 10th, March 32nd. LOL I can’t XD

Seems like March 29th is the dominant one. If only I had a Dev confirm this…

waits

Read @rukizzel’s main article here on the KI site.