Stay Tuned™

it would be funny if they showed a foot of a new guess then Phil come out on stage in say’s comes out November 12 2076 people go wat??? :scream:

Call me pessimistic, but in the back of my mind I feel like the hype they’re trying to build up for S3 is similar to the hype my mom had for our family about having something for everybody we “all loved to play with when we were kids” for Christmas…

…R/C Cars? NES games? Ninja Turtles? Bikes? Did she really go all out on presents this year?

…nope. it was empty wrapping paper tubes. we swung them around like swords for like 5 minutes & then they were destroyed…

1 Like

LMAO Ok. I died reading this…

I can’t :joy:

1 Like

i’m 38 and wife is about to have twins in 4-5 weeks… i still play with cardboard tubes :frowning:

3 Likes

2 Likes

It’s not just KI, it’s a ton of games apparently. Forza is also having some big news tomorrow. I think it’s more so that people at the Thrusday even weren’t just racing to get the news out instead of actually diving into the content. I bet there was a ton of demos there for people to try out.

1 Like

lol Ha. As a minority with parents working terrible minimum wage jobs, we once had a year where we had to select toys from the 99 cent store as our Christmas gift. I think about that moment every now and then and shed a tear.

If there’s 1 thing I’ve learned in my many years of video gaming bliss, it’s that when games get updated, they tend to happen as part of a cluster, along with other games. There’s always specific events, times of the year, etc. where they are most prominent. This is 1 of those times. :wink:

That being said, the 90’s movie, Stay Tuned, is an awesome film, IMO - if you haven’t seen it, you should because it’s about a mom and dad who get sucked into their television set by the devil and have to be rescued by their kids… :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

2 Likes

I might actually watch it.

I love it. Modders have such a sense of humor. I like how they gave him Laura’s opening animation and R.Mika’s critical art “slap.” That’s priceless.

2 Likes

Credit goes to @anon39655210.
He knew ryu is my husband and now I want to see all of the animations switched with ryu battle costume lol

Imagine Karin opening and dhalsim fidgets

-crosses fingers-
Midnight News Drop
Midnight News Drop
Midnight News Drop
MIDNIGHT NEWS DROP
#MIDNIGHT NEWS DROP
-crosses fingers louder-

4 Likes

Didn’t they say the NDA will unlock at 9am tomorrow?

#I CAN DREAM
[URL=http://s1110.photobucket.com/user/Bihmerson/media/CRYING/tumblr_lgwoax6qlp1qdgeq8.gif.html][/URL]

1 Like

Allow me to uncross those fingers for you…

9 am now?! You mean I get to sleep in?!

2 Likes

6 AM PST = 9 AM EST, unless I’ve misunderstood the previous posts.

1 Like

There’s no other time zone but mine! :stuck_out_tongue:

But 6am PST is correct.

1 Like

Rukari: Simultaneously the Crusher and Giver of Dreams.
While not as early as I hoped (I’m a very impatient little Fwuf) it’s much earlier than expected. I’d assumed it was 9 o clock MY time zone, but being closer to 6 or 7 (I hate daylight savings) gives me areas on to get up!
Look forward to the news and stream!
Even if I have to wait 10 hours :crying_cat_face:

Do keep in mind, folks: there probably won’t be articles at 9 AM EST on the dot, and even then once they do trickle out the first few might not be about KI. At least I would assume so.

On the positive side, SOMEONE wrote about Killer Instinct and has that information. And it WILL come out at SOME POINT tomorrow, that’s for sure.