Starting Over in Shadow Lords WITHOUT assembling a new Team

Sorry buddy, that’s sort of the system required to let players pick new characters. Otherwise, it would be a loop of the same characters in the same story. Allowing for different characters each play-through adds variety to Shadow Lords, which was it’s intended purpose. If you refuse/cannot pay for the characters than either create a new account and play through the beginning, included with the intro and tutorial.

Otherwise, that just is not an option. Don’t know what else to tell you.

She has more story bits after the intro, sure, but to say that Kim Wu is “integral” to the story seems to be going a bit far. She probably doesn’t have substantially more story content in the mode than the rest of the cast. That intro mainly exists to set the scene and give you a quick tutorial, it’s not intended to imply that Kim Wu is the absolute main protagonist and that all other playthroughs are non-canon. If you’re looking for a strong through-line in the story I think you’ll probably be disappointed, anyway.

If I were you I’d just pick a new team.

Kim Wu is actually the glue for the story in S3, at least as far as Tusk is concerned.

After receiving Yeo, and after Jago seeks her out, she is the one who saves Jago, and then travels to the globe to find Tusk with Hisako at her side. According to the lore, this trio is the only one with the power to kill Gargos.

THIS

Kim is life

1 Like

She is. My favorite character so far.

Oh, wanted to say,

Nice Profile pic Bb! I like it :smile:

1 Like

Thanks I’m starting a chibi series I’ll have to make you a tee shirt :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m already hype at being considered about receiving a Chibi Kim T Shirt

2 Likes