Spinal's story today! Where is it?

Please let Spinal’s story be released Monday next week! I wanna know what he REALLY is!

2 Likes

They’re very late!

1 Like

Folks. It’s thanksgiving week and some people at MS are sick. Turkey bones come before walking skeletons. Got it? Just had to make sure.

4 Likes

I think I will write a sample story tommorrow. I want to see where I can go and see just how hard it is.

Please let it be tomorrow!

1 Like

I hope the delay means we get Fulgore’s this week as well. I doubt it but you never know.

3 Likes

2 Likes

Yeah I was kinda wondering that as well. Would they put out Fulgore this week like normal, or did everything just get pushed back a week?

The latter seems a lot more logical, which is fine. Hope whoever was sick feels better (if that’s what the reason for the delay was, not really clear on that or if that was a joke or whatever).

1 Like

If it doesn’t show up again today, I’m gonna be furious!

1 Like

I’m expecting it tomorrow just in time for my bday but, was expecting Fulgores backstory at this moment in time!

Where is Spinal’s story?! Oh wait, here it is! :skull:

-Zenek

1 Like

It’s up already. Sounds like he’s getting nerfs to his curses. Maybe losing them all together?

Found it!

2 Likes

So Spinal’s story completely and utterly invalidates everything from season one. :\

Uh…How? Mask of the anicents is still there…

1 Like

That’s just about it. None of his endings are really relevant.

Thats true. I guess :\

I get the feeling with Season three they’re going in depth with the lore even if it means retconnong ALOT of it. Personally I think Spinal’s new story is pretty boss so it doesn’t bug me… too much.

But I can understand it bugging others.

I like the new story and I don’t have any problems with them retconnign things, its just a little ugly that they have to retcon things from THIS game. I mean it wouldn’t have been that hard to take the season one story into consideration a little bit. I’m REALLY hoping they go back and redo the season one story mode now like season 2 because as it is, the story mode is confusing and completely out of whack.

I actually totally agree with that. Season 1 has to eventually get the same ending style as the rest do the game.

IG would do well to plan for it, unless they’re totally making a new story for everything, which would be a big undertaking, but I’d be interested in the outcome.