Speculation: Why reveal Gargos so early? Unless

Someone had to do it.

2 Likes

I know people want to associate the shadow energy with evil, but I think it neutral but corruptible.

I think you are probably right.

I hope you aren’t, as I don’t care about eyedol and would prefer to see new originals. But you are probably right.

Oh, how I hope you are right!!

Although Eyedol was only green in the SNES version of KI if he was on PLAYER 2’s side. He was always normal skin coloured in the arcades.

The last character will be Joanna Dark.!

1 Like

Only in your dream! : D

2 Likes

“creatures called Shadow Lords”

Oh boy, I think shadow lords is the standard enemy is Shadow Lords mode. Mimic was specified in the screen shots of the mode so they’re probably other types too.

The word Lords pretty much overhyped people for Eyedol.

The other reason why Gargos so early is because they want guest character [CLASSIFIED] to come out around the same time the sequel to G**** of W** drops, for maximum hype and profits.

The other guest character they’re saving as a E3 surprise probably.

If this was the case, the only new and original character in Season 3 would be Mira
 and I would hate that! I would rather have new and original characters over all the guest characters and Eyedol.

2 Likes

please dont start this again. They can add new characters in the next Ki and still. a guest is still a new character. and its better than nothing. Whether original or not when you play after a while it all feels the same. Where are those complaining about the 3 stages ? you see these trivial things go with time.

1 Like

I disagree, as I said
 would rather have original characters than guests. And I’m not going to change my opinion about it. It’s alright if you disagree, but you’re not going to convince me otherwise.

1 Like

Lol, if you care don’t change, like i gain something from convincing you. Im just telling you facts. whether you agree or not.

I am aware of these facts, so I don’t need you to tell me about them. I know there’s guest characters in the game and I accept that it won’t change, but that doesn’t mean I have to like them or want them in the game.

However, because we have these superfluous guest characters in the game, I wouldn’t want the last unrevealed character to be Eyedol for the reason I stated above.

1 Like

Ah
 nitpicky

Wanting originality isn’t nitpicky. Wanting marine blue instead of navy blue
 that’s nitpicky.
Depending on what you do, that is. Sometimes, the small details are what matters. For a graphic designer or an artist, picking the right tone of blue is important. But to someone who doesn’t understand this or doesn’t care about it, it would be nitpicky.

Or any blue but THAT blue

lol get baned for saying war :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like