SOOOOO This happened

Watch this fight lol. Wait for it… wait for it… yep! I’m not proud of stealing a round like this buuuut end them ultras sooner people! Thanks blue guy!

https://account.xbox.com/en-us/gameclip/63ed19f2-18e2-4c80-abe7-b82003ca0a2b?gamerTag=AcidChalk&scid=5af40b00-965f-4a28-aab5-cf69642bec88

10 Likes

Okay wow. That needs to be fixed. Lmao!

That alone would make me post a very long rant/complaint thread.

LOL Tell me about it i was in as much shock as that shago was i bet. Ruined the whole next round for him, i guess my heart wouldn’t be in it either after such a dirty move.

1 Like

Something like this happened to me earlier today. It sucks lol

The sad part about this video is that I know that guy… my heart goes out to him. lol

that minion was on a mission lmao XD

2 Likes

Like The Skull from Scarface lmao!

That had me RoFL. :laughing:

I wonder what would happen if this happened in tournament. Like, let’s say the player starts the ultra, they both unplug their controllers, game pauses, they shake hands, walk off stage, next two people come up, plug in their controllers, the game unpauses, minion kills the player, double KO.

1 Like

Ah man, KOed by one of Gargos’s own minions :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

“I am Izzik. You killed my master. Prepare to die.” ROFL

4 Likes

It’s ok everyone! I just ran into this guy again and he tripple ultra’d me for good measure! lolol i bet he felt like a million bucks doing that to me.

1 Like

I love how the minion implodes at the end.

Serves him right. #EndYourUltras

3 Likes

Minion of the year right here

2 Likes

Prison yard shank tactics

2 Likes

I’ve had Dretch do that before…a quick jump attack at the very last second for a double KO…it wasn’t after an Ultra though. I’ve been hearing about other instances of life after Ultra lately. Apparently with TJ Combo if you manage to fill his instinct doing post-Ultra juggles he gets to use final breath and come back to life.

Personally I feel like ultra should equal dead for all intents and purposes, but I don’t know. I don’t know what the devs think about this. I know there are some that dislike styling on finishers, and it seems like their thoughts on it is if you want to assure victory simply don’t style; end your ultra early and let both of you get on to the next match, and if you want to style you should accept any risks that go along with them.
I could be wrong though.

Sper super LOL!! I’m sorry, but that was hilarious.
If I was the Shago I wouldn’t know if Ishould cry or laugh :joy:

Even after the patch minions are a pain in the ■■■. :joy: I’ve seen this happen quite frequently and it never gets old.

This is the very reason I do short Ultras. :stuck_out_tongue:

I do think though that once you go Ultra any living minions immediately perish, but that is just my opinion.

Silly me, I forgot I had upladed that match I was talking about earlier to youtube:

2 Likes