Songs that annoy you

too many to list. basically anything that plays at night clubs that is new. i feel my IQ levels drop exponentially when they play that ■■■■.

I don’t know what makes me want to vomit more

The music

Or the video

1 Like

I don’t have a problem with the Type of music, but I do not enjoy watching someone trying to imitate it so horribly.

2 Likes

Including dubstep or just CERTAIN ones?

Facepalming, shaking your head, rolling your eyes, and even feel like banging your head against the wall, yes?

1 Like

Ohoho, you have no idea.

1 Like

i dont care for dubstep either. id rather go to like a trance type event if its gonna be electronic music, because there at least the women are in bikinis and other forms of scantily clad attire lol

Dance, techno, and Europop music too?

I’m real picky, I prefer vocal trance with female singers. They can be real sophisticated sensual jams with great sound. Tiff lacey, Emma Hewitt, Ana criado, they’re my favs

1 Like

XD,that should expand your horizon,just kidding.

I like almost every song in KOF14 except THESE:

Execessive whistling. It’s ridiculous. It ruins an otherwise interesting song.

First of all the name sounds like they dream of being invited to a tournament and the music sounds pretty pretentious.

So now, where the hell is that damn ■■■■■■■ “pineapple pen” that you are so singing about AND holding at the same time? :expressionless: :unamused: :-1: :thumbsdown: :rolling_eyes: :middle_finger: