Somebody's a Killer Again

It’s some times luck of the draw. I lost 20 matches straight in Gold Tier, and I sat at zero for three whole days. Then I stopped getting CrazyLCD, and other quadruple star players and started to actually win matches. You’ll get there.

You could also main Sadira. :wink:

That’s such a Killer attitude.

1 Like

Oh yeah, sure… I just went from 35 points to 15 this evening. I don’t know about you, but that’s counter-productive. :expressionless:

I will master every character in this game 1st before I even consider maining her.

2 Likes

You want to beat me up for points? Or relieve stress? I know this is corny but sometimes you have to fall before you can get back up. You’ll get there.

If it makes you feel better I have 0 points. Lol.

Except I didn’t need to fall. I was already there at killer tier!

IT WAS TAKEN FROM ME! :rage:

Oh so you did reach killer? But was demoted? Sorry dude I’m confused.

To clear up your confusion, I was a killer pre-S3.

Kind of funny if I were to say something like that to the general public.

“I was a killer and they took that away from me!”

Hehe…

Oh the reset. Gotcha.

Well I still stand by what I said. You can get it to killer again. :wink:

I understand how it works…but here is what he wrote…so you tell me where you got that the promotion match was gold?

You might want to read the rest of the thread there buddy.

I aim to please lol. I’m pretty set up heavy with fulgore, sometimes teleporting at other times get me killed. I feel I can definitely improve with him, so I look forward to our next encounter! Your omen confuses me too or you sometimes get untouchable with fireballs lol

I hit killer earlier tonight myself, my promotion was against a 2 time top 32 guy. He picked tusk, I went hisako and took him out.

Also began training sadira pretty hard. Going to seriously level her up in exhibitions.

@GalacticGeek you’ll hit killer. Dont be discouraged, the competition in there is serious lol

Keep going! DON’T LET YOUR DREAMS BE DREAMS