Some people I play against have issues

So why do people get so mad enough that they’ll make death threats or suicide threats? This one dude I played against , who has a really good but frustrating Sadira, sent me a series of hate messages and kept telling me to kill my self after I teabagged him and left (he was teabagging and taunting a lot). He still had more wins on me. if someone says to kill your self, it should be taken seriously by Xbox live if reported. these people seriously have issues and should not be on Xbox, what’s worse is that these are not just kids, they are adults. What does reporting do anyway other than lower the rating of the player? I really wish there was a place on the forums to list these people.

2 Likes

No point in getting upset over it. Happens all the time. It’s best to just ignore them and go about your day. You get less headaches that way.

2 Likes

But I’m not upset lol. It’s the other dude that’s upset.

Point still stands. If he’s so mad over a game, let em’. You’re not losing sleep

1 Like

Some people have issues, that’s just it.

Some issues are genetic predispositions, meaning there’s nothing you can really do about it… so try to ignore it 🤷

2 Likes

As long as you do report the person who says ‘kill yourself’

It does go through to the officials and then maybe they will receive their ban.

Each time they receive penalty it increases the length of their ban from xbox live access

3 Likes

Xbox wont do anything about it either… but the one time you say something rude they will ban you.

Just keep reporting them and blocking them and move on. If they do get banned you will get a message saying “thanks for making Xbox a safer place”

KI is the only game I get rage mail from and ppl say the craziest things. Its very frustrating becasue I cant stand ppl that feel they need to put others down for no good reason.

3 Likes

Yeah. I wish Xbox would tell me what happened to the people I report. I’ve gotten a lot of “You’ve made Xbox a safer place.” Too many to count. But I still see them online. It’s not safe if they’re still allowed to play.

1 Like

I’ve never understood people who think this way. Just report and move on.

If you got a message then they got banned. COuld be a 24 hour ban or a month just depends but its never going to be a lifetime ban. I mean Ive never heard of a life time ban.

1 Like

So I know that they’re not on Xbox to harass other people…and also satisfaction.

You and I have different views on what “harrasment” is. A rude comment doesn’t qualify in my book, but we won’t get into that conversation. lol
Yes, there are reasons for bans, but you’re only job as a gamer is to “report”. Xbox, etc. actually determines what / if any punishment is deserved. After all, EVERY ONE has a different “opinion” of how bad an offense is.
For example, you mentioned in your post that you “t-bagged” the person you’re concerned with.
There are actually people who would “report” you for that. (yep, there really are, because it offends them)
So… I’m guessing you’d have no problem taking a ban because of their views? Or are yours the only one that counts?

Teabagging really isn’t an offense. Profanity and hate messages are. If I get teabagged, I’ll teabag back. If I get sent profane hate messages, I’ll reply back within terms of service guidelines.

1 Like

Thank you for reporting them and getting them deported
from this platform you helped make great again.

If somebody keeps sending you death threats,
tell them your going to call the authorities.

3 Likes