So which characters do you think Mira has the easiest/hardest times against?

for some reason when I fight Orchird she is almost always one step ahead of me, this is on Killer difficulty btw I have had to be very cautious, the bats are always an opening to be punished by the sweep kick opener, she see to be able to just be slightly quicker to the hit than me, but again this could be my approach to her, when im more patient it works in my favor, I have most trouble with regaining my health and as we know that spells doom for Mira, on the offensive I deal damage but she is very evasive when Iā€™m trying to recover major health, Again this is my experience and opinion so you may have a different outlook

Man - itā€™s like I have ideas for advice, but I have no idea if any of it would apply to fighting the standard single-player AI. Itā€™s just going to read your inputs and act accordingly.

I havenā€™t played online with her yet, I probably would have to deal with some of the same issues with actual players, doubt their playing style would be the same as an AI, maybe I should try that

Right on - see what ends up happening with human Orchids (what a clauseā€¦ oh video games) and what we might could do to solve problems.

Right off the bat (no pun intended) Iā€™d say to restrict your usage of bats (light or otherwise) to knockdown pressure until you can get a good sense of how to avoid being punished by her slide kick. Also - if they like to wake-up DP a lot, throw bats and walk up to bait the DP then just block it.

exactly how Iā€™ve been trying to adjustā€¦ guess Iā€™m on the right track

1 Like

So lets make this thread more positive, which characters do you guys think Mira beats easily? Right now it feels like Jago, Thunder*, Aria, Riptor, TJ, Tusk, Kim, and Aganos are in her favor. Basically it seems all the characters that have to play a mostly grounded game plan have a hard time doing what they want against Mira.

I put on asterisk on Thunder because in theory he has the tools to get around all of her shenanigans (projectile invincible DP that can also anti-air you from literally anywhere but max distance, damage that can keep up with Miraā€™s, reach that matches your MP and HK.) but I have yet to see a Thunder successfully use all that. Instead they all just get zoned out by bats.

1 Like

So honest question. Does anyone else have problems in the Mira Matchup? Itā€™s weird because we have the exact same tools so the neutral is a guessing game of bats, bats, bats until someone air dash mist forward. And then the wake up is always weird on any knock down.

Miraā€™s worst MU is Vs. her sister Maya. She cannot mist teleport in any direction or angle w out being punished

I hate Mira mirror matches. Itā€™s so painful. At least theyā€™re short, because weā€™re both killing each other and ourselves.

isnā€™t that like everyone in the game tho vs a i want to run to the corner and play with my toys kan ra?