So let me get this straight, we can preorder friday?

To be fair to MS you did get a lot more content for the same price in regards to S2, in my case for a whole lot less. Obviously no classic game will be included so I wonder if they will replace that with more content?

That would be nice. Or maybe, as there are no KI games (KI1 and KI2 were released in their respective Seasons), a Shadow Jago code as incentive for those who didnā€™t bought him on its time. :relieved:

Butā€¦ what about the people who already got Shago? I donā€™t know, I will need some ideas for that. :pensive:

the complete edition should be available on the 29th. I hope

Right! Lol this month hasnā€™t been easy lol Fallout, Division, figures and KIā€¦ Great for gaming - terrible for budget :joy:

Ultra edition probably going to include Ultratech Halo armor and Battletoads Battlemaniacs or Battletoads & Killer Instinct ( an altered version of Battletoads & Double Dragon /w the DD characters replaced with KI characters)

So. Who is predordering battletoads tommorrow?

4 Likes

Looking forward to tomorrow so I can finally get money down on Season 3. :slight_smile:
Hopefully there will be some clarification about what @rukizzel meant by saying ā€œonly with KI Goldā€ for the premium sets.
Iā€™m assuming that they still come with the Ultra Edition, but youā€™d need to use gold to get it with the Combo Breaker Pack. Of course, wonā€™t know until the news drops.

1 Like

Or is it finally an announcement regarding the conversion of KI gold in virtual money that can be gained by playing? That would be a huge blowing up information!!!

Grind or buy confirmed?

Classic game is BONUS CONTENT. You shouldnā€™t subtract that unless thatā€™s how you value the ultra edition

Um, its not bonus, its factored into the price of ultra, and they canā€™t justify charging 40 for ultra with LESS content.

Reason I 1st itā€™s bonus because itā€™s too justify the 40 dollar price. I agree. I think the price should go down. However if they have another reasonable deal then I might pay it again.

Its not really a bonus if its factored into the price, we have a little more then 6 hours before we know that, as I assume the preorder will go up at midnight, or whenever the marketplace refreshes.

1 Like

I still think that they made only 3 stages because they are creating the scenarios for the ā€œcutscenesā€ from the Story Mode for Season 3 :slightly_smiling:

1 Like

Isnā€™t that what we already do for colors.

Grind S3 and buy S1 confirmed in this case.

not for the Retros and Premiums, I think they should be steeply expensive(in ki gold) unlockables

1 Like

I think all colors should be done unlocking by level 40. Make premium costumes level 70.

1 Like

Does anyone know what time stuff usually gets updated on the Windows 10 and XBone stores on Fridays? Iā€™m hoping to pre-order it via Windows 10 tomorrow. This season is going to be amazing! Hopefully we will get a trailer for the next character before 3/29 so we know who the first post-launch character will be.

BTW, if we already have the ultra editions of S1 & 2, do we also get KI 1 & 2 for pc? Or are those 2 ultra rewards just on xbone?

Hopefully the preorder goes up soon, weā€™ve got money ready to go!